Suspect Arrested in JonBenet Ramsey case - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive

Old 08-18-2006, 10:31 AM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
I have a feeling, this guy is confessing for publicity. It's a sinking feeling the more I hear because I hoped it was solved, but now I am not so sure.
That's the feeling I got watching it last night. He just seems like a very sick man he probably needs to be locked up. so far it doesn't look like they have any good reason to think he is responsible other than his obsession with the case and confession.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:34 AM   #47
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:45 AM
And another thing — does anybody else think this Karr guy looks a lot like Ed Grimley? He had his pants pulled up to his ribs for crying out loud.

Old 08-18-2006, 10:37 AM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by coemgen
And another thing — does anybody else think this Karr guy looks a lot like Ed Grimley? He had his pants pulled up to his ribs for crying out loud.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:03 AM   #49
JCR
The Fly

Location: Higley, Arizona (it's a chunk of land in Gilbert AZ)
Local Time: 04:45 PM
Quote:
That's all my mate and I discussed last night--not whether he did it or not, but how ridiculously high his pants were pulle up! I can't stop laughing!!!!
His face however, is disturbingly similar to Lee Harvey Oswald, ya think?
Personally, the more we learn and see, the more it appears, right now at least, the man's seriously mentally disturbed. (let's see, can we use the word disturb one more time...yep, guess so) Get workin' on that deadline coemgen!

And this guy looks like dennis miller
Old 08-18-2006, 11:55 AM   #50
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
MY wife and I shouted Ed Grimley's name the second we saw him.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:00 PM   #51
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

The guy said he picked her up at school, but actually, school was on holiday that day. The guy also said he drugged here; the autopsy found no drugs in her system.
Old 08-18-2006, 12:26 PM   #52
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Exactly. He's a fraud.
Old 08-18-2006, 02:00 PM   #53
ONE
love, blood, life

looks like he is a whacko with a perverse interest in this case; possibly a pedophile in other cases.

dbs
Old 08-18-2006, 02:09 PM   #54
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:45 PM
After 10 years this all seemed too good to be true, that they could find her murderer. No matter what any media source says about what he has said or knows, he could still just be a loon seeking attention. What does he have to lose in his life by doing this? Supposedly he's not even allowed to see his kids. And people who knew him thought he was dead.

CNN claims they have a law enforcement source who says this..

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/ka...ons/index.html

BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- John Mark Karr gave authorities graphic details about the condition of JonBenet Ramsey's body that have been kept secret for nearly a decade, a U.S. law enforcement source told CNN on Friday.

Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators investigating the December 26, 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty pageant competitor, the law enforcement official said.

"The Rocky Mountain News published on its Web site Friday excerpts of what investigators say they believe are e-mails between Karr and professor Michael Tracey, including one that read: "JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you. I pray that you can hear my voice calling out to you from my darkness."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...926302,00.html

There was an interesting article on msnbc about this guy-doesn't make him a murderer of course

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14400501/
Old 08-18-2006, 02:12 PM   #55
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
After 10 years this all seemed too good to be true, that they could find her murderer. No matter what any media source says about what he has said or knows, he could still just be a loon seeking attention. What does he have to lose in his life by doing this? Supposedly he's not even allowed to see his kids. And people who knew him thought he was dead.

CNN claims they have a law enforcement source who says this..

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/18/ka...ons/index.html

BOULDER, Colorado (CNN) -- John Mark Karr gave authorities graphic details about the condition of JonBenet Ramsey's body that have been kept secret for nearly a decade, a U.S. law enforcement source told CNN on Friday.

Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators investigating the December 26, 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty pageant competitor, the law enforcement official said.

"The Rocky Mountain News published on its Web site Friday excerpts of what investigators say they believe are e-mails between Karr and professor Michael Tracey, including one that read: "JonBenet, my love, my life. I love you and shall forever love you. I pray that you can hear my voice calling out to you from my darkness."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...926302,00.html

There was an interesting article on msnbc about this guy-doesn't make him a murderer of course

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14400501/
Didn't something like that with "insider info" happen around here? Sounds familiar...

Aside from that, if that's true, it's pretty convincing. I actually think, considering they've had a lead for months, that this is the guy.
Old 08-18-2006, 08:10 PM   #56
Blue Crack Distributor

Yeah, this doesn't need to be front page news, but it was such a sensationalized story we knew as soon as anything new and major "broke" it would be all over the damn place for days, and that's exactly what's happened.

I am beginning to think this guy's not the killer, just some sick loser who doesn't want to go to prison in Bangkok for his crimes.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:02 PM   #57
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

As someone who does not abhor violence in all cases, I can honestly say that if I were in the room with whomever did it, I would probably fly into a rage and start beating the living crap out of him and would probably have to be pulled off. I am not saying that is the right thing or Christian thing to do, but it is an honest assessment of what would probably happen.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:37 PM   #58
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 10:45 AM
^ Could anyone blame you? I wouldn´t...
Old 08-19-2006, 08:46 PM   #59
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Everytime I see this guy on tv he really gives me the creeps even if he didn't commit the murder. He's eerie. And anyone who wears there pants like that gives me even more creeps.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:42 AM   #60
New Yorker

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

Those details were known only to the medical examiner and the investigators investigating the December 26, 1996 slaying of the 6-year-old beauty pageant competitor, the law enforcement official said]
I think he is a fraud or delusional. They will have to have DNA evidence on him if they hope to even bring him to trial and it doesn't sound like they do. The evidence was so bungled that even if it WAS him, they probably couldn't convict.

I think I have said it on here before, but my dad is a Denver cop. He knows the guy who wrote the "Perfect Town, Perfect Murder" book, as well as alot of the detectives they called in. He's perplexed at what "secret" information there is because he heard all there is to know about the case. And none of it ever fit an intruder theory.

The way Boulder handled the whole case was so appalling. All the evidence was mishandled or contaminated. They never managed to interview anyone correctly. It's sad that no one will ever be brought to justice for the crime. If it had been Denver, the killer would be locked up to rot by now.