Superficial things to like about John Kerry and George W. Bush

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Superficial things to like about John Kerry...

First off lets not turn this into a political debate...lets just talk about "issues" that won't matter in the campaign.

Ok...say what you want about John Kerry's looks...but in my opinion he has a great smile and laugh.

The dude's hands are HUGE!! Has anyone else noticed this?

I'm a sucker....whenever he's snowboarding, or windsurfing, or riding a motorcycle, etc etc, I just think he's the coolest guy on earth (next to U2 of course :wink: ).

Yes, i AM insane...what do y'all like about kerry that has nothing to do with the campaign? Conservatives and libs alike.

Superficial things to like about George W. Bush...

This is just like the Kerry thread, except about Bush (obviously). Once again, lets keep the politics out and talk about the things we like about him that are basically insignificant.

He does have a good sense of humor. When he cracks a joke its usually funny.

He's a baseball fan, like me!!!!

Umm....as pax said, he does have pretty cool hats.

He's a rare politician who doesn't look silly in jeans.

There are so many rude jokes/comments you can make with the name Bush. I love that!

indra said:
There are so many rude jokes/comments you can make with the name Bush. I love that!

Bush and Dick!

Kerry's teeth are really white. That's cool. And he skis and snowboards. I ski but I tried snowboarding once and gave up. It's harder than it looks especially after years of skiing.

On a side note, my fiance says Kerry's daughters are hot! Bush's daughters -- not so much, according to him. [The good news is he thinks I'm hotter than all of them combined. At least that's what he says. I've trained him well.]

Back
Top Bottom