stupidity

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And rightly so.

It has also happened here in the Netherlands (people being arrested over bogus anthrax letters). I believe the arrests were made on account of threatening with death (or something like that).

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

Same thing happened here in Birmingham, at Samford University, a small (Baptist) school. It was a very out-of-the ordinary event for the school, which doesn't even allow alcohol on campus or opposite sex dorm visitation except on Sunday afternoon. But a 20 year old student sent baking powder to a friend via campus mail, and now he has been arrested. Foolish.

~U2Alabama

it was about time somehing was done to punish those who think that this is funny. Because it?s NOT funny at all.

I think that they are thinking about a punishment up to 7 years in Germany

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
it was about time somehing was done to punish those who think that this is funny. Because it?s NOT funny at all.

I think that they are thinking about a punishment up to 7 years in Germany

This presents a minor quandary.

I don't really want to see anybody go to prison for a bogus anthrax threat (unless they do it more than once). But some people are so stoopid that they won't realize it isn't funny unless they actually see someone get thrown in the slammer for it.

Oh...When i read the Title I thought this thread was gonna be about me!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Back
Top Bottom