Stupidest person on Television?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
image_1317409.jpg

I don't know who she is either. :shrug:

I guess my efforts to avoid stupidity are paying off! :D

My face starts to twitch when I see her. Or hear her, rather.

Yet sometimes I can't look away.

:ohmy: Who - or should I say, what - is that abomination?!

Ah - just followed the link and found out.

I'm sure I've seen relatives of hers in cages at London Zoo.:eyebrow:

Just out of interest - does America still adore Katie Couric, the newsreader? Everyone loved her when I was living in the US (early1990 - late1993). She seemed professional and pleasant enough, and was pretty, but I am still mystified as to why the entire nation seemed to fall in love with her. :confused:

Last edited:
Irvine511 said:

she's like sean hannity, only blond.

Actually after watching her, Sean seems tolerable,

After all, he only has one year of college

This woman has a law degree
and I am told was a prosecutor someplace

sallycinnamon78 said:
:
Just out of interest - does America still adore Katie Couric, the newsreader? Everyone loved her when I was living in the US (early1990 - late1993). She seemed professional and pleasant enough, and was pretty, but I am still mystified as to why the entire nation seemed to fall in love with her. :confused:

katie has currently fallen out of favor, she totally jumped the shark a few years ago when her producers made her go blond and she looked kind of hot for a bit, but now she just looks silly and desperate and her interviews are getting ickier and icker -- "coming up next, urgent information that all parents must arm themselves with" -- and the show has devolved into doing little more than scaring mothers with young chidlren -- "the bacteria lurking in your child's playground can turn deadly" or "meet the amazing girl who was bitten by a bat and got rabies but is still alive today thanks to the courage and caring of her mother who never gave up and believed in her daughter even though the doctors told her different."

Nancy Grace simply shouts and acts outraged at all the celebrity trials -- Scott Peterson, OJ, Michael Jackson -- and she works on the presumption of guilt and makes innocence something to be proven.

again, she's great for those moms who want to feel outraged at the world their precious, precious little children are going to have to inhabit, and Nancy's continuous outrage (outrage!) provides an on-screen vessel for mom.

Before i even came into the thread i was thinking her. I was going to post her. I was just watching for a minute coverage about the Pope and she was leading the interviews with three priests. She was forceing her compassion so much it was sick. I believe in being respectful of men that wear the cloth but it seemed like she was acting as if they were not real people, like she was talking to God or something.

I HATE HER!!!

I think she is just trying to bring justice albeit in a crazy way that she does it....

I know this doesn't mean squat but did you know that her fiance was killed when she was younger? Maybe that's why she acts the way she does. She wants justice done...

I don't know if I am making sense... :huh:

I can't stand her either. I was hoping her new show would tank, but unfortunately I have read that her ratings are through the roof, so she'll probably be around for a while.

She is so obnoxious that I don't think even Fox would take her. Headline News must have really been desperate.

I'm told I do a scarily good imitation of her.

I do the bit where she talks about Terry Schiavo's mother and how she carried her in her womb for nine months, endured the agony of childbirth, changed her diapers, fed her, clothed her, watch her grow up, loved her like only a mother can love and now as she watches this same daughter being starved to death--the daughter she carried in her womb for 9 months and for whom she endured the agony of childbirth--she is not even allowed to moisten her lips with a tiny dab of vaseline on a Q-tip.

:|

Admittedly, I probably haven't seen her do a report. Yet, I think it's a shame that so many of us have chosen to beat her with words. She never killed my cat (not that I have one, lol), therefore I have nothing against her.

she does play her role well -- avenging angel of suburban mothers, everywhere.

ugh. i can't stand self-righteous outrage.

Some of you give too much attention to these talking head programs. I used to enjoy them, until I realized that all they do is get people riled up, be it the right or the left. I've never seen any world issues, court cases, or parking ticket challenges resolved on Fox News, CNN, or even C-Span for that matter.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom