Study: Men Smarter than Women

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsSpringsteen said:

Actually you said ironing and cleaning. You seem to lack the basic skills to break out of your sexist mentality. Are you deriving pleasure from insulting the women on this forum?

I meant ironing and cleaning, I would have expected you to figure that out by yourself. However, you failed this basic skills test of logic.

AussieU2fanman said:

I said ironing and cleaning. Women can't cook as it does require various skills which only men have ie. portioning of various ingredients. Most women lack basic arithmetic.

I don't allow anyone else to clean. Men always fuck it up somehow. No one touches my laundry or my vacuum but me. If men want to ruin their own clothes or do a half-assed job, they can get their own supplies. :shrug:'

For the record, you did say cooking. I guess you can do math and portioning, but reading and memorization is a bit difficult?

Generally, when an attempt at humor fails miserably, it's best to let it go rather than dig a deeper hole for yourself by defensively continuing it.

All this wisdom about women's intelligence from a guy not even yet out of his teens. :huh:

yolland said:
Generally, when an attempt at humor fails miserably, it's best to let it go rather than dig a deeper hole for yourself by defensively continuing it.

You're assuming it is just an attempt at "humor". Actually there are plenty of men (boys) who do think this way, some just keep it to themselves more than others do. Sometimes you don't have to go much beyond FYM to see it. "Humor" or not , I am offended.

Also women can't drive.
We've only ever had 2 car crashes in my family, one was my sister and the other was my mum, and there are 5 other males in the family. It's more than a coincidence.

I'm going to bed which was made neatly by my mother. There's something she did right.

Willfully ignoring a mod not to mention multiple other posters is pretty obviously against the rules Aussie, joke or no joke...you can consider this a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom