stopping the chaos--??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone brought back a 7,000 year old vase? Excellent! I hope to be hearing more news like this soon. I think people implicated in the looting should be busted and put on trial, too. There have been reports that some of them were from some organized crime rings and other shady groups who routinely rip off art. Just last week some van Goghs and Gaugins were ripped off from some museum, I forget where it was. :censored: :censored: People bringing back artifacts didn't necessarily steal them, they just found them. If it can't be established that they were actually looters I don't think they should be punished. I read somewhere where the Islamic clergy in Iraq has encouraged people to return the artifacts. I hope they can get more of this stuff back.

Klaus said:
The UNESCO creates now a database with all looted artifacts to help local police and customs worldwide to identify to goods.

Excellent! I hope they can find more of the artifacts. That's great news.

Today Iraqi poliecemen got their job back, but because they have to be unarmed looting goes on :(.

Another good thing is that most schools can do what they are built for again (after a forced pause because of the war) most schools aren't occupied by us soldiers anymore.

Klaus

I'm glad the Iraqi kids are back in school. That was getting to be a problem. I wish the looting would stop. I don't know what they can do about that. It's frustrating. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored: :scream: :scream:

I am the creator of a group called the U2 Peace army.We need some Peace in this unbalanced country we all live in.USA,Europe,wherever,it's needs to stop.I hear about little kids being used as sucide bombers in someones sick game.It's all over and getting too overruling.I am just voicing my opinions on this subject.When will this end?No one will never know.My little Army voices are opinions like this too.I am Sergent 2nd Class Poptat of the U2 peace army.Make peace,Not war.

Lend me your voices along with Interference.Contact me at BudElimin8r@aol.com

Off with the horns..
On with the show..

~MacPhisto~

Back
Top Bottom