States finally go BLUE? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-26-2005, 06:21 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by elevateandy
The Bush Admin. is a lifesaver compared to the Clinton Admin. Clinton gave us 99% of the problems we are dealing with now.

Just because the approval rating is low, does not mean the states will all go blue. You people need to stop getting all of your info from CNN.
Well, why don't you tell us where you are picking up your information? I would love to know exactly how Clinton caused 99% of the USA's problems.

Old 11-26-2005, 06:23 PM   #32
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 06:56 AM
Quote:
The Bush Admin. is a lifesaver compared to the Clinton Admin. Clinton gave us 99% of the problems we are dealing with now.

Just because the approval rating is low, does not mean the states will all go blue. You people need to stop getting all of your info from CNN.
I love it...
who feeds you this shit?

Old 11-26-2005, 06:26 PM   #33
The Fly

Local Time: 12:56 PM
Clinton handed Bush the terror problem which under his watch got way out of control. Not just the middle east and bin laden..but North Korea as well.

He also left Bush with a recession caused by the breaking of the "tech stock" bubble.

He absolutely destroyed our intelligence community and damaged our military. We lost more intel officers under his presidency than any other.

He was a joke- that the majority in the USA were misled by (mainly because of stupidity).
Old 11-26-2005, 06:32 PM   #34
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Clinton handed Bush the terror problem which under his watch got way out of control. Not just the middle east and bin laden..but North Korea as well.
And what did Bush do with this problem "that was handed to him" pre 9/11? Absolutely nothing, he wanted to build a fucking missle shield.

Quote:

He also left Bush with a recession caused by the breaking of the "tech stock" bubble.
That's just funny.
Quote:

He absolutely destroyed our intelligence community and damaged our military. We lost more intel officers under his presidency than any other.
Any facts?

Quote:

He was a joke- that the majority in the USA were misled by (mainly because of stupidity).
Wait I though we were talking about Clinton, not Bush.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:44 PM   #35
The Fly

Clinton was a joke....he lied to a federal grand jury and got off (maybe more than one way) than had people like bleeding heart's Tom Hanks & Alec Baldwin pay his fines. Before he got out, he pardoned over 200 criminals as long as they donated to his retirement.

As far as the economy- most of the contributing factors that led to the recession happened during Clinton's admin.

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet and gave us the economy surge in the mid-nineties.....that was the direct results of the Reagan Admin. It takes ten years for what a president does to effect the economy.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:46 PM   #36
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:56 PM
Quote:
stupid white trash
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Old 11-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #37
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Clinton was a joke....he lied to a federal grand jury and got off (maybe more than one way) than had people like bleeding heart's Tom Hanks & Alec Baldwin pay his fines. Before he got out, he pardoned over 200 criminals as long as they donated to his retirement.

As far as the economy- most of the contributing factors that led to the recession happened during Clinton's admin.

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet and gave us the economy surge in the mid-nineties.....that was the direct results of the Reagan Admin. It takes ten years for what a president does to effect the economy.
Satire is dead. This stuff is actually beyond satire.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:36 PM   #38
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 07:56 AM
Quote:

And as for the stupid white trash that believe that Clinton & Gore "invented" the internet

the term "white trash" is every bit as offensive as using other racial epithets -- "chink," "kike," "faggot," the unmentionable N-word, etc.

so when you have to stoop to these levels to make an argument, it pretty much renders whatever argument you have to make utterly moot.
Old 11-26-2005, 08:53 PM   #39
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Wow andy did you enjoy the Kool Aid?
Old 11-26-2005, 09:02 PM   #40
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by yolland

But our decreases in unemployment over the last three decades have come at the cost of mushrooming wage inequality, a phenomenon which Western Europe has largely avoided. As of the late 1990s, according to the Harvard Business Review, an average male worker in the bottom 10% of Western Europe's earnings distribution still made 68% of the median worker's income. In the US, he made only 38% of the median, and with much less of a safety net available to him if he lost his job. And then there's the 40 million Americans who have no health insurance...

The US has never had Muslim riots under any Administration, so I don't see what that has to do with anything.
I was responding to Irvine's statement that any European government was better than the Bush administration.

I was trying to point out that Europe has its share of problems which are not all that different from the U.S. (economics, scandals, unrest, etc.). I have nothing against Europe or Europeans for that matter, but I don't see any European government as a model that America should be following.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:15 PM   #41
The Fly

I like gatorade....................I love getting you people upset......god forbid you are anything but a Democrat/Liberal on here and half of you are only Democrat/Liberal probably because of party rhetoric.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:22 PM   #42
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I like gatorade....................I love getting you people upset......god forbid you are anything but a Democrat/Liberal on here and half of you are only Democrat/Liberal probably because of party rhetoric.
I'm begging you to stop. If i keep laughin like this, my lungs will explode.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:52 PM   #43
The Fly

You say you want me to stop......but you love it.....you need to hear the truth.......it's like when you realized you were gay.
Old 11-26-2005, 09:54 PM   #44
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 10:56 PM

Only much slower
Old 11-26-2005, 09:56 PM   #45
The Fly

Quote:
Originally posted by A_Wanderer

Only much slower