Stanley Tookie Williams - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2005, 11:21 PM   #76
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by melon

Very few ever get out on appeal, but again, nice try.

Melon
they don't get put to death either, one that must flew right past you..

and keep race out of the argument, before you upset some Asain posters here in regards to the victims that whom Tookie referred to as Buddist's Heads that he bragged about killing.

db9

Old 12-12-2005, 11:23 PM   #77
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
they don't get put to death either, one that must flew right past you..

and keep race out it before you upset Asain posters here in regards to the victims that whom Tookie referred to as Buddist's Heads.
I think you do a good enough job of upsetting posters all by your lonesome.

Melon

Old 12-12-2005, 11:25 PM   #78
ONE
love, blood, life

yeah the truth hurts.

db9
Old 12-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Melon I think you might upset some people here about the Jesus remark. I mean if you find it offensive with all that Diamond has said, then I believe you have offened people including myself about how Jesus deserved being executed. Well so does Tookie.

You claim to be anti-death penalty. Yet you discredit your self with that comment. Dont berate others when you yourself are not innocent.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:44 PM   #80
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Justin24
Melon I think you might upset some people here about the Jesus remark. I mean if you find it offensive with all that Diamond has said, then I believe you have offened people including myself about how Jesus deserved being executed. Well so does Tookie.
Jesus should have known better not to break blasphemy laws. There is no mercy for criminals. They are without redemption in every and all cases. Or are you just a wussy librul too?

And Tookie...if they're going to execute him, I hope they draw and quarter him, and decorate a Christmas tree with his entrails. No "Holiday tree" for the Governator! Maybe we can wrap his head and give it President Bush as a present. Or maybe that can be his "Secret Santa" gift for Dr. James Dobson. Spread the Christmas cheer!

What's with all this librul "lethal injection" crap? We need to go back to the good old days of public execution for entertainment purposes. They knew how to deter crime!

Melon
Old 12-12-2005, 11:44 PM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
You claim to be anti-death penalty. Yet you discredit your self with that comment. Dont berate others when you yourself are not innocent.
It's called satire. Nice to see that you picked it up.

Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, “Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord.” To the contrary, “if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." - Romans 12:19-21

Melon
Old 12-12-2005, 11:48 PM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:20 PM

I don't think I need to say more.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:50 PM   #83
ONE
love, blood, life

It is offensive on a lot of different levels Melon, and the young lad missed your ill fated attempt of humor trying to portray the Jews/Romans that killed Christ's as conservatives etc etc.

Another symptom of Liberalism.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:53 PM   #84
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
It is offensive on a lot of different levels Melon, and the young lad missed your ill fated attempt of humor trying to portray the Jews that killed Christ's as conservatives etc etc.

Another symptom of Liberalism.
On the contrary, my dear diamond. I think liberalism has rotted your brain.

(And I said absolutely nothing about Jews. Crucifixion is a Roman punishment, inherited from the Persian Empire. The Jews did not nail him to the cross, nor did the Jews pierce His side. Those were Romans all the way. Even then, if you wish to go by the traditional interpretation, "Jews" did not argue for the crucifixion of Jesus, but a mob of people who happened to be Jewish. Shall I blame "Christians" for lynching hundreds of blacks in the early 20th century?)

Melon
Old 12-13-2005, 12:17 AM   #85
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by melon

On the contrary, my dear diamond. I think liberalism has rotted your brain.

(And I said absolutely nothing about Jews. Crucifixion is a Roman punishment, inherited from the Persian Empire. The Jews did not nail him to the cross, nor did the Jews pierce His side. Those were Romans all the way. Even then, if you wish to go by the traditional interpretation, "Jews" did not argue for the crucifixion of Jesus, but a mob of people who happened to be Jewish. Shall I blame "Christians" for lynching hundreds of blacks in the early 20th century?)

Melon
oops you win on a technicality.
( a liberal loophole)

.but a mob of people who happened to be Jewish.

refer to :
Jhn 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

db9
Old 12-13-2005, 12:25 AM   #86
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by nbcrusader

Would Austrians be proud of these statements?
I don´t give a f.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:26 AM   #87
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 03:20 PM
Quote:

He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

and

Quote:
Liberals may think this but the majority of our country does not.
Sounds very similar...
Old 12-13-2005, 12:38 AM   #88
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

It might have been satire but it still can offened other people out there, take that into consideration. I am a Democrate Conservative and I am 24 yrs old. So I am not that young.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:40 AM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 11:20 PM
Quote:
So I am automatically labeled as a kid, cause of my response. Hey "Whenhiphopdrovethebigcars", it's funny how you call Arnie a disgrace for putting a human to death, yet you have no problem with the Crips (not cribs) to kill him. WOW I thought you were against this type of violence. Bravo.
Yeah kid, because your response was a provocation without any argument. You implied I would defend Charles Manson or whoever.

Thanks for the flowers up there. It is a funny thought to imagine Mister Terminator being jumped in some decent part of LA with his pants down.

One thing you should know: I have no problem with Congressmen, Governors or Presidents ending on death row. I don´t think it´s gonna happen, but their crimes are often more grave than the ones of street gangs. So even if I am against death penalty, I will make an exception here for all the mass murderers who used their political function to murder.

The point I made is that the American Justice System is fucked. Arnold does not believe in death penalty. I say so because he grew up here, and 98% of the people here are against it.

All the arguments about this being fair or not are ridiculous, because it is a political decision. After all, 70% of the Californians are anti-life.
Old 12-13-2005, 12:42 AM   #90
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 07:20 AM
If you support the death penalty in any cases then you cannot really claim to be opposed to it in principle.