St Patrick's Day Honorary Breast Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
Here you go dreadsox :p

Seriously, that's not right

Dancer loses job due to large breasts

NEW YORK, March 14 (UPI) -- Judicial Watch founder Larry Klayman says he may have the first-of-its-kind case -- a Broadway dancer fired because her breasts grew too large.

Dancer Alice Alyse told the New York Post she was making $130,000 in the touring company of "Movin' Out,'" which features the music of Billy Joel and choreography of Tyla Tharp. But, after suffering two injuries during the course of the production, her breasts grew.

The latest injury happened after she was dropped from 6 feet up, she said.

"I was coming back, but my breasts had gotten bigger," she said. "I'm a size zero, but the costumes were tight."

"Those (expletive) boobs are huge ... We hired you at a C and now you're a D,'" she quoted the stage manager as saying. "He was irrational."

The suit Klayman filed in New York charges the show's producers with wrongful termination and sexual harassment.

"This is the first time a woman has been persecuted for having bigger boobs," he told The Post.

The producers had no comment.

:lol:

I recall saying something about firing D cups in a recent thread on mandatory drug testing...

Oh well, I'll scratch Broadway dancer off my upcoming job search list. :sexywink:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Here you go dreadsox :p

Seriously, that's not right

Dancer loses job due to large breasts

:ohmy:

A cause I can believe in!:grumpy:

how do they just keep growing once you are an adult? I mean, they do fill with milk when you are nursing, but this? I've never heard of :eyebrow: :ohmy:

How did her breasts get bigger yet she stayed a size zero? :hmm:

Maybe I'll throw myself off a six foot ladder this weekend..does that work like "we must, we must, we must increase our busts"?

Lila64 said:
how do they just keep growing once you are an adult? I mean, they do fill with milk when you are nursing, but this? I've never heard of :eyebrow: :ohmy:

With weight gain they usually do I would think, well mine didn't but that's only par for the course for me

:hmm: Maybe he thought she would no longer be smart enough to remember her lines...

yolland said:
:hmm: Maybe he thought she would no longer be smart enough to remember her lines...

Mwwwwaaaahhhhhh aaahhhhhhh hahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maybe she was very young, hit a growth spurt that caused both the 'clumsiness' and the boobiness. I'm guessing she's got little chance of winning a sexual harassment suit here, but her story sounds like it might be good for a one-time photospread that would be like a push-up nylon parachute for the poor babe...

cheers!

I was listening to Penn Jillette's radio show and he mentioned a website that will lead to world peace by ending all nut extremism.

www.shockabsorber.co.uk

It is worksafe, there are no human models - it is strangely addictive :wink:

Lila64 said:

Before I started working out regularly, I wore a 40C. After a little over a year of working out, and 50 pounds lighter, I'm now a 36DDD. I really didn't want that to happen, but Mr. LG seems to be happy with it. I've got about 35 pounds more to lose, and I'm kind of afraid of where my bra size will be by that time!

^^ i agree.

however, if you are naturally voluptous, then no matter how much weight you lose, the breast tissue will remain - when i was reaching puberty i became quite voluptous but then lost my baby fat by my mid teens - and my chest remained a 34C. then i came to college and put on a little weight, and now work out reguarly, but my size has stayed a 34D for a few years now. i only weigh a 115 so i know it's not fat, it's just my natural God-given shape.

VintagePunk said:
The breasts of an adult woman grew solely due to injury, with no weight gain? :eyebrow:

Yes... this is odd.

If she wasn't quite an adult woman and had a "growth spurt", that might explain it. Or if she was pregnant. Or if she gained weight.

However, if she's still a size 0, and she remained active, despite injuries, then it's not weight. No mention of pregnancy.

My only guess is that some how she fell on her bosom! But if that's the case, it's basically swelling. As her injury heals, her breasts shoudl decrease in size. One would also expect to perhaps see some bruising.

Maybe she's on the Lindsay Lohan body diet - one day, no breasts, next day breasts, then no breasts, then breasts again! Yay! It's like they're inflatable! :wink:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

Before I started working out regularly, I wore a 40C. After a little over a year of working out, and 50 pounds lighter, I'm now a 36DDD. I really didn't want that to happen, but Mr. LG seems to be happy with it. I've got about 35 pounds more to lose, and I'm kind of afraid of where my bra size will be by that time!

Well, you gained muscle and got some "lift" and lost some fat. So while you're overall chest size shrunk from a 40 to a 36, due to fat loss, your muscle gain obviously gave you lift and curvature - lucky Mr. LG. :sexywink:

However, going back to this dancer, unless her injuries kept her from dancing and she just ate like a pig, she shouldn't have suddenly sprouted a bosom. After all, unlike you, she had been working out hard regularly. Dancing keeps people in top notch shape.

As for your bosom, I have a feeling that if anything, your breasts will decrease in size as you lose more weight. So tell Mr. LG to enjoy them now. ;)

doctorwho said:

My only guess is that some how she fell on her bosom! But if that's the case, it's basically swelling. As her injury heals, her breasts shoudl decrease in size. One would also expect to perhaps see some bruising.

I thought the same thing. How lucky for her that the swelling was uniform. :eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom