St Patrick's Day Honorary Breast Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, more breast talk!

I had a growth spurt when I was young college girl, having gained some weight (that freshman 15 ya know!) that put me past being really skinny and into a little chubby. But the breasts got bigger and stayed that way even after I lost the weight.

Speaking of bras, I've noticed that when you size your puppies the way the bra-guides tell you, you end up with no support. I heard the very end of this intriguing piece on NPR couple weeks ago about this shop in NYC trying to convince woman large and small to get tighter-around-the-ribcage bras with bigger cups to get more of yourself in there and hiked up. Maybe this dancer bought new bras while on her injury-break, and they were the flopsy crap victoria secret sells by the gazillion!

I am petite but ...oh what's a good word....my mom always used to like 'busty', so i'll go with that one...and it kills my back to carry these puppies around without a good bra, and I find I need to go 34DD, even though if I do the sizing it reads more like 36-38D. When I've been nursing and needing the all-cotton flappy-models I can't wear 75% of my clothes and get backaches to boot..

I'm guessing the costuming staff could have helped her figure out how to work herself back into her old clothes if that's all they were concerned about.

or maybe when she came back from break she was pms-ing! I have bras for different times of the month too!

cheers...

sorry to bring this up again :wink: but she filed the suit Monday- she's suing for more than 100 million!

Reuters

A Miami-based dancer is suing the owners and producers of the Broadway musical "Movin' Out" for more than $100 million in damages on grounds that she was emotionally abused and fired after her breasts grew too large for her costumes.

Alyse, who is in her 20s, said the change of cup size occurred naturally as her body matured. Ruling out any big weight gain, she said she kept fit while recovering from a toe injury suffered when she was dropped by a fellow dancer from six feet in the air.

Her suit, which names Tharp among the defendants, lists a whole catalog of charges including wrongful termination, breach of contract, defamation, sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

It was filed on Monday in Miami-Dade Circuit Court. Alyse's lawyer, Larry Klayman, said the "main perpetrator" of the alleged abuse heaped on the young dancer was Eric Sprosty, a stage manager. Klayman said Sprosty flew into a rage after learning of Alyse's changing breast size.

"She was in fear of bodily injury," Klayman said.

He said the more than $100 million suit was "based on actual and compensatory damages" in the case, but he also said "Movin' Out" was "a very lucrative show" and a "cash cow for Broadway."

MrsSpringsteen said:
He said the more than $100 million suit was "based on actual and compensatory damages" in the case

Actually, the $100 Million is based on (i) an individual's ability to type zeros, and (ii) the desire of an attorney to get nuisance value as quickly as possible.

An easter present to you from Britney. :sick:

0306-DEdwards-BS-animation.gif

Sorry if I grossed out anybody. Looks like a video for big girls are best to me :silent:

Last edited:
No idea why I was drawn to this thread, but here goes...

My Mrs was an F when I first met her, and she really did hate them.

I remember us trying to find how much they weighed. So she got on the scales. I supported her breasts and calculated the difference in weight when I didn't hold them They were 15lbs. I can understand why she struggled with back pain most of the time.

Anyway, she had a reduction when she was 27 that took them down from an F to a C and she really looked great. But without putting on any weight or changing her lifestyle she went back up to a D within 3 years.

So I have had first-hand (and left and right hand!) experience that your boobs can increase without weight gain.

Back
Top Bottom