Sorry to Rant, But if you were here, You'd be ranting too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
Saw bono on cnn last night. Great interview,I hope it convinces ppl of the urgency and severity of the crisis in africa. And perhaps gets some action out of us

I did not see the interview (no cable TV), but I must say that since I have been spending a lot of time researching the issues surrounding debt relief (for my senior Finance thesis) and paying attention to what has been going on via Bono, I am thinking I?ll call my Peace Corps recruiter and tell her to put Africa on my list of places I would like to be sent to if they accept me. Something has got to be done, and if I can help even in a small way, I want to do it.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
I did not see the interview (no cable TV), but I must say that since I have been spending a lot of time researching the issues surrounding debt relief (for my senior Finance thesis) and paying attention to what has been going on via Bono, I am thinking I?ll call my Peace Corps recruiter and tell her to put Africa on my list of places I would like to be sent to if they accept me. Something has got to be done, and if I can help even in a small way, I want to do it.

It's early am, so he's just confused
wink.gif

I tend to agree with you guys/gal.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:

Originally posted by z edge:
wink.gif

Brother Edge-
I think he's hyped up on Red Bull again.
Uh oh
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

DB9

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Originally posted by z edge:
wink.gif

brother it's not an apology it's what bono told the reporter. After a longwonded speech he said " sorry to rant, but if you were here, you'd be ranting too"

Originally posted by Arun V:

brother it's not an apology it's what bono told the reporter. After a longwonded speech he said " sorry to rant, but if you were here, you'd be ranting too"

Ahh.
Very good point Arun he did say that
smile.gif
Good ear.

diamond
smile.gif

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Back
Top Bottom