So...Comet Holmes!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Harry Vest

Refugee
http//www.bangornews.com/news/t/lifestyle.aspx?articleid=157246+zoneid=14

First let me apologize for being a dinosaur and not knowing how to attach a link on this thread...and now to the meat and potatoes...
On October 24, 2007 this particular comet, which scientists and astronomers thought was making a normal pass in the solar system suddenly "exploded" becoming a "million times brighter". I myself could clearly see this comet on a downtown street in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada on November 20, 2007. If it wasn't for a kind stranger who pointed it out I would never had known it existed...The media have been suspiciously quiet about such a spectacular event. Look "Comet Holmes" on Google and you will find dozens of highly respected astronomy sights with articles on this fantastic celestial event. This is not some Art Bell Planet X nonsense...this is for real...it happened. I'm not saying how one should interpret this exploding comet - one may look at it in a purely scientific way or one may read a deeper spiritual meaning into it. Either way it was quite a sight and it shocks and saddens me that the mainstream media ignored it TOTALLY. I am sorry that it took me this long to let everyone know about Comet Holmes on Interference - I was out of town and was not hooked up with a computer. Sorry it took this long. It is still visible through a telescope, but the naked eye window is over...for now at least...some sights say there is a chance of another "explosion" in late January. There is also another visible comet tomorrow night (January 1, 2008) called Comet Tuttle...again just google "Comet Tuttle" and you'll find out where in the sky it can be seen. Keep " watching the skies"...it's fascinating stuff indeed.

Back
Top Bottom