Sneaky Republicans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtal

War Child
The other morning I heard my co-worker say that the reason she did not vote for Kerry was because she heard he is planning to pass a bill to allow "Partial-birth abortions".
I forgot what George Bush called it, something along the line of 'partial-birth abortion' but he said he is going to pass a bill to BAN 'partial-birth abortions'.

Now, for all the medical students and medical professionals, especially those in the 'abortion' field- we all know there is NO SUCH THING as a partial birth abortion.
Now I want to make this clear for all the people out there: THERE IS NO SUCH THING OF A BABY BEING BORN AND HAVING ITS HEAD CRUSHED. It is a hoax and downright LIE.
This is a mind-fuck that Republicans and religious fields are making up to sneak pass the Roe vs. Wade law and BAN ALL ABORTION all together, be it a viable or non-viable pregnancy.

Now I don't care what stance people take on abortions, but this is ridiculous on how the Bush administration is 'sneaking' beyond a passed law and re-wiring it altogether and making some people believe that there are partial birth abortions being administered.
That is plain LYING.

And everyone calls Kerry a liar.....sheesh.

Agree totally, partial birth abortion is not medical terminology and it is designed to wedge opinions without discussing them.

Okay, then what exactly would you call it? Because I've read about it, and I've seen pictures of it, and it looks like a pretty normal baby being crushed, ripped, and pulled out, by me! The very thought makes me puke.:barf:

I believe they call it late term abortion. I myself call it murder. Sorry if that sounds way too harsh, I honestly don't mean to hurt anybody but taking a baby that could be born and survive and ending their life is just plain murder.

LoveTown said:
I believe they call it late term abortion. I myself call it murder. Sorry if that sounds way too harsh, I honestly don't mean to hurt anybody but taking a baby that could be born and survive and ending their life is just plain murder.

I agree, if everyone saw the pictures they'd call it murder, too.

yeah, the term Partial Birth Abortion isn't the best, I prefer the term Late Stage Baby Killing

No matter what term you use though, you can be sure of one thing, when Bush and us Christians get done reshaping that Supreme Court and taking it back from the hands of the Hollywood-Left, all stages of baby killing will be illegal and will come with it a nice little jail sentence.

Christians are done sitting at the back of the bus.

GOP_Catholic said:
yeah, the term Partial Birth Abortion isn't the best, I prefer the term Late Stage Baby Killing

No matter what term you use though, you can be sure of one thing, when Bush and us Christians get done reshaping that Supreme Court and taking it back from the hands of the Hollywood-Left, all stages of baby killing will be illegal and will come with it a nice little jail sentence.

Christians are done sitting at the back of the bus.

I believe you have used your bus analogy in all 14 of your posts. Take a hint from the many regulars in this forum (both conservative and liberal) drop it.

If you have a point to make, think about it and post it. This is a great place to learn and sharpen your debate skills. Repeated use of catch phrases will not help you.

I don't care what you call it, but if the baby's developed enough to react in pain, it's just plain sick.

nbcrusader said:

I believe you have used your bus analogy in all 14 of your posts. Take a hint from the many regulars in this forum (both conservative and liberal) drop it.

If you have a point to make, think about it and post it. This is a great place to learn and sharpen your debate skills. Repeated use of catch phrases will not help you.

Yep and he has used this over at the @U2 forum. I really question whether or not this guy is serious anyway.

The thing with the bus .... I hate mass transit. This Christian is driving her car.

Here's a hint, the 60's are over. Have people really not gotten it? Nobody threatens the moral majority in America anymore. Now that Christians are back on the offensive, we will be taking back our nation and restoring it to its former greatness rescuing it back from the ACLU, PETA, NAMBLA, NOW, Planned Parenthood, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ted Kennedy and anybody else that would dare to extract God, the creator of the universe, from our society.

You can be with us or against us, but you had BETTER believe one thing:

Christians are DONE sitting at the back of the bus.

Satan may be alive on planet earth, but he's not well. He's in the biggest trouble he's been in since Calvary. Christians are adopting a vision of victory and a program of Christian Reconstruction, we will see the beginning of a new era on earth: the kingdom of God manifested in every area of life. When Christ returns, Christians will be occupying, not hiding in the shadows, not sitting in the back of humanism's bus.

you scare me. and reading your posts under the username you've chosen offends me as a catholic.

Uhm how on Earth does protecting the rights of others make you a non Christian or a bad one? Jesus is compassionate and loving and tries to teach people to love one another has human beings. I think you are a bit misguided GOP.

GOP_Catholic said:

Here's a hint, the 60's are over. Have people really not gotten it? Nobody threatens the moral majority in America anymore. Now that Christians are back on the offensive, we will be taking back our nation and restoring it to its former greatness rescuing it back from the ACLU, PETA, NAMBLA, NOW, Planned Parenthood, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Ted Kennedy and anybody else that would dare to extract God, the creator of the universe, from our society.

You can be with us or against us, but you had BETTER believe one thing:

Christians are DONE sitting at the back of the bus.

Satan may be alive on planet earth, but he's not well. He's in the biggest trouble he's been in since Calvary. Christians are adopting a vision of victory and a program of Christian Reconstruction, we will see the beginning of a new era on earth: the kingdom of God manifested in every area of life. When Christ returns, Christians will be occupying, not hiding in the shadows, not sitting in the back of humanism's bus.

I believe, I believe. Now everyone put your hands on the screen and say Halleluiah! One more time...Halleluiah!

Demons be gone!!!!!:mac:

brought to you by the preacher at the old time gospel hour.

They stole it from us. Sneaky little Republicanses! Wicked, trickssy, false! We hatesss them forever!

GOP_Catholic, from one catholic to another, a post that does not invoke fire and brimstone may perhaps help you with your argument.

You know things are really bad when you, as a Mod, find it a relief that a bunch of people agree (for a change) that one poster comes off as 'scary'. At least they're agreeing.

On a day like today, I'm not willing to give this thread the benefit of a doubt.

Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom