SMELL OF BLOOD IN THE AIR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya block, sorry I'm not familiar with that language

but U2bama no hard feelings eh

maybe this thread will be the most successful in free your mind history

"this thread will live in infamy"

point taken my friend
wink.gif

No, seriously, friends, what satisfaction do you take in making fun of people who live in trailers? Because when it comes down to it, you are making fun of a class of people because they can only afford to live in trailers, and I don't see the humor in it. I guess it's just my closed-mindedness, much the same reason I don't make fun of Afghan citizens for their living conditions.

~U2Alabama

bama,

you are right... and I dont concede the war but I do admit you have gotten us here. Our comments were out of line, for the topic.

You win this one, but the war rages on

"this thread will live in infamy"

this thread should be closed, deleted, and sent into the lowest canto of hell with judas and satan. then this thread should be forced to suckle from the 16 poisoned leathern teats of gophahmet, whore of betrayal, until it bursts from an unwholesome engorgement of curdled bile.

this thread is not funny.

mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

Wow! That was a close one, its' a good thing i don't believe in hell...or heaven for that matter....acually...staple my lips and call me anti-christ i don't believe in religion.

once again......you fail to amaze me

thank you ..and come again

------------------
PEACE

lalalalala HEY...lalalala...lalalalala HEY...dada!

fjdslkafjd;asjfd;lkjdsfa

Anti-...killing....idiot...ignorant

lfj;lkdfj;lkdafs;ja

not crazy
asdfa;
not anymore
jaflk;jd;a

hahahaha

------------------
PEACE

Jaysus!!!!
eek.gif

I wonder what WARCHILD would have to say about this???

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I'm not crazy
I'm not crazy
i no crazyas
me no cazy
i crazy;
me not krazy
i no kcary
i kn;'a
kajia
kjdsafl;
fjkdal fjie
afjdfkajidf
a

a
f
dakfjdakfjad
fkdfdf
f

hahahahaha

------------------
PEACE

you are a real trip, block. once cool, once interesting, and now you resort to childishness.

in case you didn't get the gophahmet, whore of betrayal, deal, it's from 'the onion.'

and don't worry. your style of posting counts as trolling now. your wish to get banned might come true after all...

it was nice knowing you. you once had fairly interesting things to say. it's too bad you've resorted to stereotypes, name calling, and, now, trolling your own posts.

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

thank you and goodnight....for the last time!

PEACEPEACEPEAP
PEACEPEACEPEAPPPPPEACEEACEEPEACEACEEACEEACECEPPPPEACEEACEEP
PEACEPEACEPEAPPPPPEACEEACEEPEACEACEEACEEACECEEACEACEEACEEACE
PEACEPEACEPEAPPPPPEACEEACEEPEACEACEEACEEACECECE

Hey, my post beat his post. 3rd time today. Whoo hoo!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Whortense:
you are a real trip, block. once cool, once interesting, and now you resort to childishness.

in case you didn't get the gophahmet, whore of betrayal, deal, it's from 'the onion.'

and don't worry. your style of posting counts as trolling now. your wish to get banned might come true after all...

it was nice knowing you. you once had fairly interesting things to say. it's too bad you've resorted to stereotypes, name calling, and, now, trolling your own posts.

what is this so called 'cool' you speak of....i'm at room tempreature......what about you?

i never wanted to be 'liked' on this forum....i don't even know you ppl...

and im a toll am i...ok...whatever makes your boat float.....

talk to you smartuns later

PeACe

------------------
PEACE

WARCHILD Grabs an M-16
WARCHILD Loads it
WARCHILD Aims High
WARCHILD FIRES
WARCHILD AT
WARCHILD BLOCK
WARCHILD Smiles
WARCHILD Salutes
WARCHILD Heads for Washington to argue for allowing women in combat...
biggrin.gif

------------------
{ AIM HIGH }

Originally posted by Gcat:
of course your patriotism sickens me to the core, but worse in your lack of intellect and rancid attitude.... GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
That's funny. Saying I lack intellligent and yet, you obviously don't know the meaning of the word rancid! Ha! It means "having a rank smell or taste". Now, tell me exactly how that can be used to describe an attitude?

Originally posted by BLOCK:

what is this so called 'cool' you speak of....i'm at room tempreature......what about you?

i never wanted to be 'liked' on this forum....i don't even know you ppl...

and im a toll am i...ok...whatever makes your boat float.....

talk to you smartuns later

PeACe

Bah!

If you want to make friends, make nice. If you want to make enemies, make sense.

I see you've done neither.

rolleyes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom