Should Saddam be freed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, the british government faked documents, they used even old documents from the internet to show how dangerous saddam was but claiming that they were news from their inteligence services.

Mr. Bush is a man who will frequently tell you - and may even believe - that up is down, or square is round, when logic and all the available evidence say otherwise. During the debate, this was most clearly displayed when, in response to a question about the war in Iraq, Mr. Bush told the moderator, Jim Lehrer, "The enemy attacked us, Jim, and I have a solemn duty to protect the American people, to do everything I can to protect us."

Moments later Senator Kerry clarified, for the audience and the president, just who had attacked the United States. "Saddam Hussein didn't attack us," said Mr. Kerry. "Osama bin Laden attacked us. Al Qaeda attacked us."

So how do you call this a_wanderer?
For me it's the ongoing attempt of Mr. Bush to link Saddam to 9/11.

Ah the dodgy dossier - I thought that you were refering to the Niger Uranium documents which were fakes.

The Bush quote lacks context, I will just need to go over the transcript.

A_Wanderer
ok, and if you have the time read the transcript of the speeches of Rummy and Bush before the start of the Iraq war.
There you'll find that they mention 9/11 and in the next sentence they tells the audience about Mr Husseins connections to terrorists.
Of course they don't say Saddam was the mastermind behind 9/11 but the way they continue this "game" they lead the broad audience to - hey saddam was responsible for it

Back
Top Bottom