Should homosexual couples be able to adopt kids?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
paxetaurora said:
Melon, with all due respect, I think this thread has gone pretty well. The few rough spots were taken care of quickly, and the VAST MAJORITY of folks who have posted in this thread seem to support the idea of homosexual adoption, thus validating the fact that homosexuals can be just as good and loving of parents as heterosexuals. I fail to see how this thread has gone so horribly wrong. Even the dissenters have, by and large, been respectful.

True enough.

Melon

As for threads that I have seen since I have become addicted to this forum, this is the best one in FYM that I have seen. MOre views, more posts, and for the most part......respectful conversation.

Peace

Great thread. Sorry I haven't been around to be more active in it since it is a subject near and dear to my heart, but kudos to pax, martha, deep, Dreadsox et al...your arguments had me cheering.

Haha, hey everybody.

1. bonosloveslave, I think so long as they pass all the same "standards" as heterosexual couples/singels adopting, then all is well.

2. Diamond, I am proud of you for being on the kinder side of things for most of this thread.

3. Were I doing a paper on this, I'd totally count this as research. We were just talking about it as a potential topic in class.

4. Good work everyone. :hug: FYM GROUP HUG!! *makes melon hug diamond* :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom