Should Conservative American U2 Fans Be Banned?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RED ELEPHANT

Babyface
Not just from these forums, but perhaps from the world as well. Either they shape up their incorrect views and opinions, or we place them in some leftist torture camp somewhere. Thoughts?

-R. E. Stanislaus

stcam52413a.jpg

I've found this question to be useless the first five times it was asked in this forum...

What do you honestly expect us to say? And what do you honestly expect to change regardless?

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I'm already in your stupid camp, look where I'm from you silly elephant.

And I have a tatoo of you on my left buttock.

------------------
"So Mr. Bin Laden, I hear you have an intrest in our airplanes...Let me show you this one, we like to call it the B-52

You know, at first I wasn't even going to respond to such an Ignorant topic..

Even with such a Yamtastic name as Red Elephant.. I've read that someone actually prostituted their body in exchange for it..

Even with this name.. even with the instant credibility it brings you in the eyes of many.. (I not included.. just an observation of others).. One must still subscribe to the famous Lincoln Quote:

"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Spoken by the great emancipator himself.

Cheers Red Elephant, I suggest you try and fill your esophagus with 6 Tangerines...and a Pomeranian.... In penance.. After tonight of course.

L.Unplugged

[This message has been edited by Lemonite (edited 02-12-2002).]

As much as I would love to see Conservatives disappear, that would be a shame really. At the end of the day, there can be no light without darkness; its a nasty thought but we need the Conservatives as much as they need us.

Ant.

Originally posted by RED ELEPHANT:
Not just from these forums, but perhaps from the world as well. Either they shape up their incorrect views and opinions, or we place them in some leftist torture camp somewhere. Thoughts?

-R. E. Stanislaus

HUH? You must be joking right?

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Not to mention the somewhat more complicated argument that you can't see the value of your own opinions or experiences unless you have something to compare them to.

I might think where I live is the greatest place on earth. Then I compare it to somewhere else and it doesn't seem so great.

That's why we need to listen to all sides of the argument before making a judgement.

Originally posted by RED ELEPHANT:
QUOTE]

Spoken like a true Al Qaeda member...

------------------
-------------------------

www.LP.org

Yes, I think he's joking. Wow, I was right...sarcasm is a very dangerous thing to attempt on the Net, because no one will get it, however blatantly obvious it is.
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 02-12-2002).]

Of course it was a joke. I think the fact that his name is "RED ELEPHANT" was enough evidence of that, being both the color and symbol of the Republican Party. Hence, it was that usual half-joke that all liberals wish for the annihilation of conservative thought.

Of course, I overreacted, but I guess I was tired of this thread resurrecting itself in different forms repeatedly.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

yes, I'm laughing so hard that I'm almost not able to click the right button to close this thread

ah, there it is

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom