Should ALL Liberal U2 fans be BANNED???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
LoL
Only kidding of course, posted in response to RED ELEPHANT's thread-you know which one.

I actually have a better idea though, why don't we all do role reversal. Thats right, just go opposite of your instinct and conviction, do it for a day and do it for fun-no time limit really. That way maybe we could try to see each others viewpoints and be a little more understanding of each other. This might help especially as we sit at our keyboards and angrily type away a flame towards somebody who dared not to agree with us, or whatever.

This would make Melon/Whortense a "radical right wing freak", while turning some of our more conservative folks into "bleeding heart wackos"!

This could be so fun!

Actually a guy like me kinda gets off the hook, since I fit equally into both categories anyway
smile.gif

So what do you all think??

smile.gif

Dearest z edge,

I think that might be a great idea! I have always wanted to pretend to be a liberal. I wonder if a web site exists with lots of old Soviet images? I'll need plenty of hammers, sickles, Lenins, and Stalins for the occasion. I'll also need plenty of marijuana, aborted fetuses, and wacko feminists. It'll be hedonistic fun!
smile.gif

XOXO

Love, Whortense

------------------
~Whortense Wiffin
XI Comtess d'Enron and the conservative alter-ego of "melon"

Ahhhh yes, the unlikely founder or inspiration of the idea.

Next you'll probably be making fun of Rush Limbaugh
eek.gif

cool.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom