Sharon is a criminal ... - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2003, 05:23 AM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 09:30 PM
Amna,

If Sharon were a terrorist, getting away with something is not a factor. Simply having the capability to do it is enough. Sharon does have the capability to do that, and if he were a terrorist he would. Do suicide bombers worry about getting away with it? No Getting away is not apart of the plan, succeeding in murdering as many people as possible is the only goal. That is what terrorism is. Sharon is not a terrorist.

The resolutions against Israel were passed under Chapter VI rules of the United Nations. Israel has not rejected these resolutions. Chapter VI rules state that the only way to enforce those resolutions is through negotiation. Israel continues to negotiate and does have plans to eventually resolve every UN resolution passed against it. Simply being in violation of a UN resolution passed under CHAPTER VI rules of the UN does not make one a terrorist. The dispute over the resolutions was there long before Sharon was the leader.

Proof of Human rights abuses does not come from allegations and people making unsubstantiated claims for political reasons. It comes from forensic evidence and other types of physical evidence. Many of the alleged human rights abuses are infact accidents.

Lets take Jenin for example. After the conflict in Jenin in 2002, the Palestinians claimed a massacre had occured and the Palestinians and various European organizations claimed that Israel had murdered 7,000 people. UN forensic teams went in and investigated everything. What they found was that only 48 civilians had been killed, and all were killed as a result of accidents. Not a single Palestinian had been murdered by an Israely in the whole incident. Thats a cold hard fact.

Unfortunately in other incendents and allegations made by Palestinians, have not been verified by similar methods. So without that, Palestinians continue to allege and claim that this person was murdered or shot here or there by the Israely's.

But what often happens is that the Israely's will be chasing a terrorist, and in the process of catching that terrorist or killing the terrorist, innocent people are accidentaly killed in the crossfire. But these innocent people were killed accidently, it might not make any difference to the family members, but it makes a serious difference when one looks at policy and one is trying to see if one side is committing human rights violations or not. Taking a person out of his house in the middle of the night and shooting him in the head is a human rights violation. Fighting terrorist in order to prevent the next terrorist attack, and accidently hitting a civilian is not human rights violation, but an accident, an accident that would never of happened in the first place if Someone were not trying to commit the next terrorist act.

So if you can prove a single case of an Israely killing an innocent, unarmed man without it being the result of an accident while pursuing terrorist, then one has a human rights abuse that should be taken to the Israely government and that soldier or soldiers should be punished accordlingly. Its not Israely government or IDF policy to murder innocent civilians. As I have said before if it was, the IDF would have killed everyone on the West Bank back in 1967.

What HUMAS and HEZBOLAH do is unjustifiable. Unlike the IDF which TARGETS terrorist, Humas and Hezbolah target innocent civilians. Humas and Hezbolah should be destroyed as soon as possible. If the Palestinians are wise, they will do this themselves. No one on this planet should tolerate for any reason, people who brainwash Palestinian teens into strapping bombs to themselves and have them go into disco's setting of the bombs killing themselves and Israely teens perhaps listening to U2. Thats sick.

If you want attention, Palestinians should take their clothes off and run down the street shouting for Palestinian independence. I assure you, naked people protesting peacefully for Palestinian independence have a far better chance of achieving that than any of these terrorist groups. The Terrorist groups have only made things worse for Palestinians over the past 50 years and will always prevent true Palestinian independence and prosperity until they are removed.

Old 10-11-2003, 11:39 AM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Sting, I agree that demonstrations would do the Palestinians much more good than supporting terrorist outfits do. They should have demonstrations against Sharon. They're not being told to love Sharon. As for the naked part, well, they might not want to do that. But demonstrations and other Ghandi-type tactics would be good. They worked for India, why not for Palestinians?

Old 10-16-2003, 08:21 PM   #18
The Fly

I've got a question, why are the IDF running and killing the terrorists??? Shouldn't they be taking them in and questioning them; what is the proof that they are terrorists.... I mean running after a few teenagers that look like terrorists, and killing them? Is that civilized or barbaric?
hmmmmmmmmmm......

IDF tactics suck, they have "by accidently" killed to many innocent people....
Old 10-16-2003, 08:25 PM   #19
The Fly

try convincing a parent that lost her children from a agressive soldier that it was an accident... I'm sorry, this excuse doesn't work.

Their have been way to many accidents, and no apologies... Thus, this just shows that the IDF and Sharon have no sympathy for the "mistakes" that they have commited.. Instead of apologizing, they are creating more hell by cutting water off to the public, setting spruatic curfews, etc.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:03 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:30 PM
Contrast that with the killing of children by Hamas - it is no mistake.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:34 AM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie

how you demand a proof from a terrorist who is just about to blow himself or herself up killing 10-20 civilians ?

you must be crazy.
Old 10-17-2003, 05:23 PM   #22
The Fly

Call me crazy, but if an idf soldier is shooting at random civilians in the West Bank, woulnd't you think that was unjust, considering the fact that you don't know if they are "terrorist"..?...? :S

I'm glad you see my point nb... IDF and Hamas are similar in many ways... they are both corrupt and they both terrorize the community....
Old 10-17-2003, 07:23 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

I am pissed off about this wall. Big time. It's a terrible idea.
Old 10-17-2003, 07:55 PM   #24
The Fly

tell me about it...it is freak'n me out 2.
Old 10-17-2003, 09:17 PM   #25
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:30 PM
IDF soldiers do not shoot at random targets. However, Palestinian terrorists are known to take pot shots from crowds filled with innocent people, at crowds of innocent people.
Old 10-22-2003, 04:10 PM   #26
The Fly

Hmmmm.......... Have you been aware of any recent events..??????...
IDF doesn't shoot at random targets?????? Tell that to the thousends of Parents who lost their children to them... Honestly, I'm suprised you could make such a comment...

Old 10-22-2003, 05:06 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

yes, I keep up on current events. Honestly, why would you be surprised? I am also in favor of the wall. I believe that people have the right to defend themselves. Surprisingly, I find myself agreeing with Howard Dean on this issue.
Old 10-22-2003, 11:03 PM   #28
The Fly

Hmm, thankyou for the reply....
Now, I know that my assumptions about u are right...

I wish you peace,
Old 10-22-2003, 11:17 PM   #29
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Amna
Hmm, thankyou for the reply....
Now, I know that my assumptions about u are right...

I wish you peace,
Keep assuming.....There is a wonderful saying about assumptions.
Old 10-23-2003, 02:32 PM   #30
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I love it when someone posts something here and then attacks those who do not agree.

My 2 cents:

I am unsure about the wall, look at Berlin, but if the wall brings about what ius occuring in Germany now (a complete unification of people, economies, beliefs etc.) I am all for it.

Now why would Israel follow UN resolutions passed by security councils that are known haters of Israel. Does not make much sense now does it?

*poof*