Shame on the Guardian Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
[Q]Would she be willing to take Bush out for the benefit of democracy? "If I say that, I might get arrested when I go back. And I have to go home." She's thinking it out carefully. "I guess the question is, would I kill anyone? And the answer is, no. But would I feel sorry if someone killed him? No, I wouldn't. It would depend on who killed him, I guess." [/Q]

OK fine...you may think I made a big deal out of their message board. What is up with this line of questioning? This is without a doubt not right! This is from an interview with Rickie Lee. I do not know why people would post threads on their message boards like they do. Looks like real journalistic integrity to me!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1065419,00.html

Who knows how the interview went. Maybe she ranted about him from the start and the journalist ended up asking that. It's a silly, shock value question, but hardly the worst examply of journalism I've seen.

I don't appreciate the violent, primitive sentiment in her quote. We're not Conan the Barbarian here where we just run after the people we don't like and then club them over the head. The whole world's gone crazy.

She was spewing off that we were Facists here in the States after 9/11.

Good grief, have these people forgotten what a vote is? People all over the world have died and sacrificed so their people could have votes. This is madness.

Back
Top Bottom