sexual taboos in the UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

all_i_want

Refugee
i am preparing to write a paper about the subject, and i need to know about sexual taboos in Great Britain, at home, at school at work. could anyone help me out with this?
:wink:

you could write about how convservative the UK was in regards to homosexuality in the 1970's and 1980s under Thatcher (they used to toss people in jail), to how progressive and liberal it is today -- there's virtually no opposition to gay civil unions, if not outright marriage.

at least that's my understanding.

all_i_want said:
i am preparing to write a paper about the subject, and i need to know about sexual taboos in Great Britain, at home, at school at work. could anyone help me out with this?
:wink:

Isn't this just another excuse to talk about sex? :wink:

Re: Re: sexual taboos in the UK

DrTeeth said:

Isn't this just another excuse to talk about sex? :wink:

well, what can i say, the assignment was given in a dutch university :wink:

Re: Re: Re: sexual taboos in the UK

all_i_want said:

well, what can i say, the assignment was given in a dutch university :wink:

Utrecht no doubt :wink:

Let's see, sexual taboos... :hmm:

I guess sex with animals is rather taboo, and big age differences.

LMAO... I'm a Dutch Studies graduate from the UK. 'Studies' referring to ACADEMIC studies as opposed to any other sort, that is. :wink:

As for sexual taboos and the UK... well, I know a bit about some major ones. No, I'm not offering seedy stories or personal tuition on the subject, LOL!!! :faint: It would probably be unwise to start yapping about the subject in here, so I'm going to go away now, and pretend that I never saw this thread at all.:shh:

:lmao::laugh::lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom