Sex Without Restrictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can we drop the Pat Buchanan thingie now? This man is the antithesis of sex, so I don ´t see any reason why he appears in this thread.

I don't believe sex is restricted to marriage
it's more restricted to 2 people being horny
though I do think that in too many cases only one of the two having sex doesn't see it (or feel it is without restrictions) as being without any restrictions while the other does

Last edited:
marik said:
so about the original question......

I'm a 23 yr old guy. i have had sex with a someone that i have been in love with, as well as the other side of the coin - a total stranger in a one-night stand bar hook-up.

yes, there are amazing differences. i am a proponent of sex with someone you love. if i could have that kind of sex with someone right now, i would, but i can't. so in the meantime, i will settle for the other kind of sex. it is different, but not totally bad in my opinion. there is a different kind of rush i get when you lower your guard and connect with a stranger. in my experience anyways, the rush is the fact that you have an understanding - usually unspoken - based on mutual physical attraction. it does feel good- i won't lie. but it pales in conparison to sex based on love. i commend others who will wait for sex based on love. in fact, i find that attitude very attractive in a girl. i have a great deal of respect for people holding onto their virginity, or those that are waiting till marriage.

*elevation*

the iron horse said:
Anything goes Anytime With anyone. If yes, why?
i don't need guilt mongering to get in the way of my needs. i know it's real when a woman captivates me.

this might create some controversy..

yes, because with adequate protection, why not?

yes because sex is one of the greatest pleasures our bodies have to offer us.

yes because initally we were not even meant to be monogamous

yes because not all of us will find love

yes because life is all that you make it to be - stop waiting for it to find you

yes because it is a means of survival

yes because i like it

yes because all my senses tell me its right

yes because i like myself

yes because we are only born once

I am still a virgin.

I have been tempted to pay for sex, but ultimately, I don't want the guilt trip.

But I know that sex based on love is amazing, while sex without love will make you feel like "what the hell did I just do?"

all_i_want said:
yes because initally we were not even meant to be monogamous

If initially, we are not meant to be monogamous, then:

1. It suggests that our genetics program us to have multiple partners

2. If I cheat on my wife, my adultry is not my fault but only who I am (therefore, not wrong)

3. Somehow, this changes and we are meant to be monogamous?

we are meant to be however we choose. if we want one partner in life, as crazy as it is to me, i guess it works for some people. but really, why would you want to wake up next to the same bore every morning? it's like eating one food all your life, you know you want cake or brownies, something else. does love exist? ahem.. half of marriages end in divorce. so i would say either 'no' or 'only half the time.'

Back
Top Bottom