Sen. Kennedy to Publish Childrens Book!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
From what I understand Teddy is great with kids. He made sure John Jr. had a nice birthday party right in the midst of JFK's death and funeral happenings. That might seem morbid to many, but I remember him saying he wanted the kid to have some normality at that time.

I thought it was sweet anyway

There are plenty of people who write childrens books/general books who haven't led perfect lives. I'm not defending those things about his character but for some people those things don't negate any positive qualities he may have.

George Bush certainly didn't lead a perfect life when he was younger, and he also had a drinking problem-yet he is President :shrug:

Is there anyone left who has not written a children's book yet?

What are they trying to prove, anyway...........ah...perhaps a movie version.....:angel:

It can't be any more perverse than "Touched by an Angel." Point on the doll where the angel touched you.

Melon

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
Is there anyone left who has not written a children's book yet?

What are they trying to prove, anyway...........ah...perhaps a movie version.....:angel:

Good point. I guess it is more of a way celebrities find self worth - by writing at a 5-year old's level.

Back
Top Bottom