Sen. Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuce Springsteen (D-NJ) - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2005, 10:31 AM   #46
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:19 AM
I don't give myself that much credit, neither should you though.

You nitpick on me (just like your silly nitpicking about the Red Sox) and it gets on my nerves, that's all. I don't care that your opinions are opposite from mine and I don't care either. Trust me on that one.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:19 AM   #47
Blue Crack Distributor

trust me... i don't give myself any credit.

but in this little silly tiff, the only one who brings up anybody personaly is you bringing up me. all i do is argue ideas.

but we're wasting both of our times right now... if you wish to continue, feel free to e-mail me.

and as for the red sox? i am allowed to have a strong dislike for a team... this is sports, after all. but i'll save those rants for put 'em under pressure.

Old 11-16-2005, 11:52 AM   #48
Blue Crack Addict

I'm not bringing up you personally, I'm bringing up what you post and the way you post it. There's a difference between having an opinion and taking it to the point where you're begrudging me and other Red Sox fans having fun over Bono wearing a Red Sox shirt, or making a issue over a Letterman top ten list, to the point where it drives someone out of a particular forum. Between having a strong dislike for a team and making it personal where it becomes annoying and quite repetitive..and yes, personal. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt -just like you bringing up Gov McGreevey and Bruce again..once again, I'm not saying you don't have the right to say that, but it's simply I GET IT.

You don't seem to want to acknowledge that difference, so there's no point in discussing it further, here or in private.
Old 11-16-2005, 12:17 PM   #49
Blue Crack Distributor

i'm glad you get it... perhaps others do not. what the hell? i mean come on now... how do you bring up a discussion of current day politics in new jersey and not bring up mcgreevey? it's like discussing current politics in the united states and not bringing up bush.

both issues you're discussing are two way streets, but you only want to see the one way.

you can poke little jokes about the yankees, but i respond with a joke about the red sox and i'm being an asshole. you can talk about springsteen maybe running for office, and i bring up corruption in new jersey politics, and i'm being an asshole.

so fine... i'm an asshole then. i'm ok with that.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:48 AM   #50
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

hey guys, can you please take this offline to PM or email? I'm not aware of the history of events between you but I'm sure that it is better discusses in private. Thanks.