Seeing Donna Brazille speak tonight.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
The University of Richmond hosts speakers and tonight I'm going to see Donna Brazille. A couple of years ago I saw Carl Bernstein in the same forum. I'll report back later with what she said and pictures.

I just got back. Her speech, as expected, was excellent. Very entertaining. It was about the American Presidency and where Democrats are to go from here. Much like when I heard Joe Biden speak it was strategic, with alot leaning on my generation. At the end I had the opportunity to speak with her and she gave me her card, told me to e-mail her which I just did, and we'll see what comes of it. And of course she made me happy when she praised my governor and his prospects for '08 :D.

Here's a picture of me with her:
32026donnaandi-med.jpg

she never stopped talking, but everything she said was great. :up: If you ever get the chance to hear her, no matter what your political leanings are, go. She's VERY smart, and VERY entertaining. (especially if you're a southerner.)

Cool! I hardly ever go see speakers at my school (always have to work), but I'm going to see Anita Hill tomorrow night and for someone who's not all that into politics or gender studies, I'm actually rather excited.

Back
Top Bottom