Secure the Border

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
FBI: Border face-off involved men in Mexican Army uniforms

SIERRA BLANCA, Texas (AP) -- Men dressed as Mexican Army soldiers, apparent drug suspects and Texas law enforcement officers faced off near the U.S.-Mexican border after three suspicious SUVs attempted to flee state authorities, officials said Tuesday.

The Inland Valley Daily Bulletin of Ontario, California, reported Tuesday that the incident included an armed standoff involving the Mexican military and suspected drug smugglers. The incident follows a story in the Bulletin on January 15 that said the Mexican military had crossed into the United States more than 200 times since 1996.

This is what I have been saying before. I know again I will get ripped for this. But Mexico critizes us for wanting to secure our border yet, they are heavily securing their border to the south with Guatemala. If illegals from Central or South America were caught in Mexico, many were beaten or put in cells that are unsanitary. http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1431252

This is another reason:http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20060106/ts_usatoday/ms13ganggrowingextremelydangerousfbisays

It also seems that the mexican people are misinformed on who's land this was before. Hopi, Anazazi, Navajo, Apache were here before and there was no mexico, yet in a video I saw on a site called save our state protestors for illegal immigration were saying in 1492 this was mexico and how columbus was invading their land???

With good cause I suppose, better than having them just die. Also it could make policing easier if their routes become ever more focused.

A_Wanderer said:
With good cause I suppose, better than having them just die. Also it could make policing easier if their routes become ever more focused.

The maps are insignificant compared to the idea that military forces are crossing the border, especially if done in support of drug trafficking.

Well they say that the mexican military helps the drug traffickers cross the border.

Back
Top Bottom