Secretly Taped Bush Conversations

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scarletwine said:
Oh no :hug:

Sometimes its just overload.

Nope back into one of my spells.....I have had 7 days since the second week in January without one.

blueyedpoet said:
Clinton admits smoking weed and the country goes crazy. Bush admits smoking weed and the country says, "he was young."

That's the crazy thing about having standards...if we begin to lower the bar on standards as the country did with Clinton's drug use and sexcapades, it sets a precident and nobody really cares anymore after a few years--which is why nobody really cares about Bush's early years.

Last edited:
On the tapes, recorded over the course of the two years before Bush became the Republican presidential nominee, Bush discusses strategy for his presidential run and appears to acknowledge past drug use. He says he will refuse to answer questions about using LSD, cocaine and marijuana because "I don't want any kid doing what I tried to do 30 years ago."
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050223/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_secret_tapes_2

He says he will refuse to answer questions about using LSD

that may explain the brain damage

I think it would send an anti-drug message if he admitted it. :wink:

However, it would be even better if we can find a drug-free presidential candidate. We haven't had one in years.

Back
Top Bottom