Scott McClellan never, ever, looks comfortable.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:
It strikes me as a thankless job - for any adminstration.

Absolutely! I've just felt like others in the same position have conveyed a better mastery of the room....which I would think is necessary for the job.

Maybe it makes journalists a little less inclined to go for your jugular?

Maybe because it is never fun to explain someone elses bullshit?

Anyone see the Daily Show last night? They showed a clip of McClellan responding to the UN requests to shut down Guantanamo and not being given permission to talk to the detainees, he said "they are trained to provide misinformation" or something to that effect. Jon Stewart comes back with "McClellan says well he's a natural"

trevster2k said:
Anyone see the Daily Show last night? They showed a clip of McClellan responding to the UN requests to shut down Guantanamo and not being given permission to talk to the detainees, he said "they are trained to provide misinformation" or something to that effect. Jon Stewart comes back with "McClellan says well he's a natural"

:lmao: That's awesome. The Daily Show should be everyone's six o'clock news.

i suppose i'd look and feel really uncomfortable too if i was still worried about whether or not someone was going to find out the real reason Jeff Gannon wound up in the press room to begin with ...

I guess White House Press Secretary could be grouped together with "maggot farmer" and "Saddam Hussien body double" as the worst jobs ever.

:lol:

Don't you know he's counting the hours down till he's out of there.

Irvine511 said:
i suppose i'd look and feel really uncomfortable too if i was still worried about whether or not someone was going to find out the real reason Jeff Gannon wound up in the press room to begin with ...
:giggle:

Back
Top Bottom