School Candy Ban...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:huh:

Why is this news? The kid across the hall from one of my classrooms sells juice, fruities, snickers, twix, skittles. . . .

Even I've been know to buy a gatorade or candy bar from time to time. :reject:

WildHoneyAlways said:
:huh:

Why is this news? The kid across the hall from one of my classrooms sells juice, fruities, snickers, twix, skittles. . . .

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Even when I was at school there was always some geezer with a dodgy business on the go trying to make some extra dough. Selling sweets is pretty tame in comparison to some of the money making schemes one bloke in my brother's year had.

There was a kid at the last school I was at and his snack shop was so popular he had a price list that most of the teachers had. Schools here don't sell sweet things anymore but that hasn't stopped the kids eating junk. If their parents aren't giving them sweets and fizzy drinks then they'll just buy them in the morning or after school from the two shops right next door. I don't know how many times I saw a kid, who was hyperactive, come to school drinking Lucozade or Red Bull that his parents bought him. :sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom