scheiße!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
he made some interesting statements in the tape. one thing he said was that the safety of america is not in bush's or kerry's hands, but in the people's hands. another thing he did was discuss how he got the idea of attacking on 9-11. very odd.

Haven't seen it yet? But...

did he actually say that "Bush was reading books"?
and that he wasn't paying attention and that is why 911 happend?

update.

Just saw an snap of him on Drudge. He looks awful, pretty much near death. I guess the Kidney ailment is taking its toll. Second, the backdrop is interesting... where is he? Safehouse in Warizstan, or possibly Iran?

Last edited:
U2democrat said:

i'm assuming this was sarcasm.

It is a pointless statement. :|

Do we have an objective way to measure safety? No

Has the US been attacked since 9/11? No

Will we get attacked again? Who knows.

Last edited:
ok wolf blitzer just said that OBL did mention bush reading "my pet goat" on 9-11. :huh: it's interesting because it sounds like he's trying to appeal to the american people. that ain't gonna happen.

U2democrat said:
:lol:

something tells me OBL didn't say that.....

I think u have a PR problem! Moore talking points!
as well as few dem operatives on the campaign trail....

"It never occurred to us that the commander in chief of the country (Bush) would leave 50,000 citizens in the two towers to face those horrors alone ... because he thought listening to a child discussing her goats was more important," bin Laden said, referring to Bush's visit to a school when the attack occurred.

Last edited:
we've heard nothing from this guy for months now, and now magically, he reappears the weekend before the election. coincidence? i think not. it's hard not to see this is as propaganda to get the voters whipped into a frenzy. :|

Well we will see how this pans out, if it actually is OBL, if it is then great news - we still have something left to kill :evil:

dandy said:
we've heard nothing from this guy for months now, and now magically, he reappears the weekend before the election. coincidence? i think not. it's hard not to see this is as propaganda to get the voters whipped into a frenzy. :|

That's it! The DNC has held on to this tape as its October Surprise!!

If we can speculate that GWB would deliver bin Laden before the election, we can speculate that the DNC would pull this stunt!

another way we can look at it is, that's it! they're attacking us w/ a videotape!? Two, to be precise.
Dont forget our american friend.

an aside> does anybody think Ashcroft will raise the threat level, based on the tape?

nbcrusader said:

That's it! The DNC has held on to this tape as its October Surprise!!

If we can speculate that GWB would deliver bin Laden before the election, we can speculate that the DNC would pull this stunt!

i assume that was sarcasm.....

Hmm conspiracy theory about liberal news media organizations CBC and NYT actively working to undermine President Bush by covering up Kerry faults and using fake evidence in their attacks - oh wait that ones not a conspiracy :laugh:

SouthPark(R) said:
H
Just saw an snap of him on Drudge. He looks awful, pretty much near death. I guess the Kidney ailment is taking its toll. Second, the backdrop is interesting... where is he? Safehouse in Warizstan, or possibly Iran?

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a person in kidney failure who is "near death"? Because I see them every day. And compared to them, OBL looks like a picture of perfect health. It makes me wonder of the timeline and just how true the rumors of his ailment were.

Does that mean that Bush is thinking about Osama a little now or still not that much?

good point southpark!!! bin laden is attacking us with a video tape.... hmmmmmmmmmm everybody think about that!!! A VIDEO TAPE. A STUPID VIDEO TAPE!!! bush has really done his job after all.... i think this tape will reelect bush no problem

anitram said:

Are you kidding me? Have you ever seen a person in kidney failure who is "near death"? Because I see them every day. And compared to them, OBL looks like a picture of perfect health. It makes me wonder of the timeline and just how true the rumors of his ailment were.

yep yer right. Like I said my assumption was based om a still from the video on Drudge, which he looked pasty to me. perrhaps i should go run off now and watch the video. I still don't think he is holed up in a cave, but probably being tended to in some nice digs somewhere, warloard in warzistan, or in the care of the Republican G in iran...

Back
Top Bottom