saving toby! (sorry to get it attention, but...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VertigoGal

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
holy shit, I just saw the funniest thing ever on the news. my dad and i were in fits of hysterical laughter (sorry animal lovers...i mean I love animals too and all, but you have got to see this!)

http://savetoby.com/

the guy's a real twisted human being and I'm sorry to get him publicity, but this is some pretty funny shit if you're like me.

on the news, they even had the guy whose company thing is hosting the website on, and he was like "of course we're not gonna take it down. there's nothing illegal about eating a rabbit!"

and the best part was when they said there were fears this may spawn copycat sites. their visual for that was a pic of "toby" then another and another until the screen was filled with little tobys. like saying they would "multiply like rabbits." I honestly started to piss myself when they got to that part.:ohmy:

someone tell me I'm not a completely sick person for finding this funny.

I smell a great Daily SHow piece on this!!!

btw, don't actually donate to the loser, d'oh.

dollarfrontcolor216x91.GIF

here is one dollar

to kill toby now!

deep said:
dollarfrontcolor216x91.GIF

here is one dollar

to kill toby now!

:ohmy: :lmao:

yeah u2democrat I think I saw the same report as you...still laughing my ass off at the "visual" of tobys multiplying like rabbits. oh sweet daily show, I can't wait until they report on this (most likely tomorrow, since they film at 6:30)

Back
Top Bottom