Sarah Palin resigns as Governor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^I was talking about Secret Life

Sarah and Shaun White? Sarah and Adam Lambert would be even better, he should be really wild and see if she freaks out.

Sarah Palin will help welcome Jay Leno back to the "Tonight Show."

Leno will reassume the helm at the "Tonight Show" on March 1 with Jamie Foxx, Lindsey Vonn, and a performance by Brad Paisley.

The next night, Palin will visit along with Gold medalist Shaun White. Adam Lambert announced on his website that he will be appearing on the "Tonight Show" on March 2, but NBC's official announcement did not include Lambert on the schedule alongside Palin.

I was

I watched some of a marathon of this show (Secret Life) last year because I was curious about it. It just doesn't seem very realistic to me, the way they all talk and some of the things they do..it's like Gilmore Girls on crack. Maybe it's just that I'm so out of touch with teenagers

NEW YORK – Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol will make her acting debut on the ABC Family drama series, "The Secret Life of the American Teenager."

The network says the 19-year-old will play herself on an episode scheduled to shoot and air this summer. It will deal with the consequences of teen pregnancy.

The network calls Bristol Palin the most famous teenage mother in America. She was pregnant as her mother campaigned for vice president. Bristol Palin gave birth to her son, Tripp, in December 2008.

The TV series focuses on the relationships between families and friends and how they deal with teenage issues. It premiered two years ago, and its cast includes Molly Ringwald and Mark Derwin.

but i thought that the Palins wanted to keep their children out of the media spotlight so that David Letterman would stop calling them sluts and whores.

It just doesn't seem very realistic to me, the way they all talk and some of the things they do..it's like Gilmore Girls on crack. Maybe it's just that I'm so out of touch with teenagers

You're not, the show is completly unrealistic. From someone who is still in high school, the 'drama' on that show is completly off track from reality. :huh:

You're not, the show is completly unrealistic. From someone who is still in high school, the 'drama' on that show is completly off track from reality. :huh:

Ok-thanks. Especially the way they all go around saying CONSTANTLY I want to have sex with you , so and so are having sex, we're going to have sex, let's have sex..if you had a drinking game for that show for every use of the word sex you'd die of alcohol poisoning.

It's like, we get it-this show is about teens having SEX. Jaysus, when I was a teen we were still writing I heart so and so on notebooks-and we were still using notebooks. We never went around saying the word sex constantly like that.

Well they claimed that Secret Life was supposed to be this revolutionary realistic show about teen pregnancy, that's all I meant. I do know that tv isn't real-but whatever's "fun" around here I guess.

Very late to the forum but good riddance. Really, next election is a pipe dream if any real American has their say! I still have a passport to Ireland but Canada is the next best thing!

So when she (and others) make fun of the Hopey Changey stuff, are they really just saying they are the opposite and that they won't provide change or hope? Cause i've never heard anything other than talking points and bumper slogans

It is interesting how they mock the "hope" and "change" slogans and buzzwords (again: "hope" was never a slogan of Obama's, just something an artist made) but then turn around with "Real America," which is the same exact shit.

The only proper response to "how's that hopey changey stuff working out for you" is "Pretty damn well, considering it kept YOU out of the White House."

Or, you know, maybe "Hey, I should be able to get health care soon, so it's going great!"

Or, "It's going great! How's being the governor of Alaska working .... oh yeah."

"Real" Americans make fun of Presidents that are "too" educated and call them elitists.

"Real" Americans obviously don't understand irony.

BZ9gn.jpg

Ha!

If I had to come up with my own caption, it would probably be an Evita reference.

"Don't cry for me, fellow Teabags!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom