Sarah Palin resigns as Governor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nd248.jpg

I am still in agreement that she will not get the GOP nomination
and that if she did, she most likely would not win the election

all I am saying, as the Atlantic article posted by Irvine said,
it is not impossible that she could get the GOP nomination,

I'd put it at a 20-25% chance, at the most generous

most people seem to think it is 0-3% or something.

I am still in agreement that she will not get the GOP nomination
and that if she did, she most likely would not win the election

all I am saying, as the Atlantic article posted by Irvine said,
it is not impossible that she could get the GOP nomination,

I'd put it at a 20-25% chance, at the most generous

most people seem to think it is 0-3% or something.
I think 0-3% is closer to the mark than 20-25%. She's no longer in politics. She's going to have to spend the next two years trying to stay in the headlines in a somewhat positive manner, after an election where her running mate tried to hide her from the press as much as possible.

Can you imagine what she would be like running for president? My mind is boggling.

it will be fascinating. how will the GOP boys attack her? every time she's challenged, she will say they are making fun of Trig, and her ranks will rally around her.

and people complain about locating racism in criticism of Obama.

with Palin, everything will come down to, either, 1) she's just a busy mom, 2) she has a special needs baby, 2) she's a woman.

will she be invulnerable? how will Romney deal with her?

it will be fascinating. how will the GOP boys attack her? every time she's challenged, she will say they are making fun of Trig, and her ranks will rally around her.

and people complain about locating racism in criticism of Obama.

with Palin, everything will come down to, either, 1) she's just a busy mom, 2) she has a special needs baby, 2) she's a woman.

will she be invulnerable? how will Romney deal with her?

She'll whine and complain about everybody treating her unfairly because of the reasons you mentioned. Then she'll celebrate her "gosh darn" idiocy while anyone with half a brain stays as far away from her as possible. Oh, and don't worry about Mittens. He has an app for that. I just hope she doesn't make his motherboard malfunction.

Think Progress ? Palin: Obama could win reelection if he ‘played the war card’ and declared ‘war on Iran.’

This morning on Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace conducted a 25-minute interview with Sarah Palin, a paid contributor to Fox News. Palin told Wallace that she doesn’t think President Obama will win reelection in 2012 if he “continues on the path he has America on.” However, Palin indicated that his chances of winning would dramatically change if Obama simply declared war on Iran:

WALLACE: How hard do you think President Obama would be to defeat in 2012?

PALIN: It depends on a few things, say he played — I got this from Buchanan — say he played the war card. Say he decided to declare war on Iran or decide to really come out and do whatever he could to support Israel–which I would like him to do. That changes the dynamics of what we can assume will happen between now and three years. Because I think if the election were today, Obama would not be elected.

WALLACE: You’re not suggesting that Obama would cynically play the war card?

PALIN: I’m not suggesting that, I’m saying if he did, things would dramatically change if he decided to toughen up and do all that he can to secure our nation and secure our allies. I think people would shift their thinking a bit.

Palin appears to be fine-tuning her position on Iran. Late last year, Palin mistook Iraq for Iran when she suggested that the U.S. has to crack down on Iraq to prevent nuclear war in Iran. In 2008, Palin appeared to claim that the U.S. needs to “win” the non-existent war with Iran. During her interview with Wallace, Palin also confirmed that she would consider running for President in 2012 and that it would be “absurd” not to.

YouTube - Palin recommends launching war with Iran

I have little doubt that she'd give serious consideration to declaring war on Iran and that she even thinks it to be a good idea. Such a flippant attitude toward war is immoral.

"Our strategy for battling terrorism can’t be that you overthrow governments, and then make the United States military commit 150,000 troops to those lands until they can be stabilized enough so you can prevent 10 people from plotting terrorism in a basement." - Jon Stewart

Hell if the Tea Baggers want to pay me 100K, I could spout off a bunch of bullshit, it would be real easy.

I'll just write on my palm:

Say the opposite of
science
morals
logic
decency

And that should about cover it... the easiest 100K I ever made.

100K?

Consider it a job "created or saved!" :happydance:

a job

Hell, Obama created and/or saved thousands upon thousands of jobs

30% to 50% of the Fox network owes their livelihood to him

not to mention the whole small arms and munitions industry is up 40% since he was elected

"Our strategy for battling terrorism can’t be that you overthrow governments, and then make the United States military commit 150,000 troops to those lands until they can be stabilized enough so you can prevent 10 people from plotting terrorism in a basement." - Jon Stewart

So, are you along with John Stewart against President Obama's strategy in Afghanistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom