Sarah Palin resigns as Governor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was not very good.
(I have the Time Warner premium package that throws in one Playboy channel with all the other premium channels)

I drove by Tea Pot Flats a couple of times this weekend. My husband named it that. (You know, I wish the house would stop rolling. We had an earthquake about two minutes ago.) Anyway, it doesn't look like it could hold more than a few thousand folksy folks. An acquaintance said traffic was backed up for several miles and several hours, with some people missing the whole shindig because they were stuck in traffic for three hours.

(You know, I wish the house would stop rolling. We had an earthquake about two minutes ago.) .

we were rolling pretty good here in NB. too

looks like it was about a 6 mag, just south of the border

index_map.gif

115-33.gif

:huh:

It's hard for me to imagine how normal that is for you guys lol.

Do you have pets or see other animals do strange things when an earthquake is coming?

East Coast can suck it

Palin Spokesperson Disparages East Coast

"It's not the kind of thing that's going to excite you guys on the East Coast, but everyone else is dying to hear stories like these," said one of her representatives who was not authorized to speak on the record but was authorized to slam the East Coast.

I've no idea why Palin's representatives feel that residents of the East Coast, where America's heritage was forged, would be at all unexcited about "Real American Stories," but there you have it: the East Coast can basically suck it, for some reason.

This is basically Palin's stock in trade. Let's recall Juliet Eilperin's report on a 2008 campaign fundraiser in North Carolina:

"We believe that the best of America is not all in Washington, D.C. We believe" -- here the audience interrupted Palin with applause and cheers -- "We believe that the best of America is in these small towns that we get to visit, and in these wonderful little pockets of what I call the real America, being here with all of you hard working very patriotic, um, very, um, pro-America areas of this great nation. This is where we find the kindness and the goodness and the courage of everyday Americans. Those who are running our factories and teaching our kids and growing our food and are fighting our wars for us. Those who are protecting us in uniform. Those who are protecting the virtues of freedom."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom