Saddam's Sons Very Likely Killed in battle today! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-22-2003, 04:58 PM   #16
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 05:26 PM
Dreadsox,

"This brings the total for July up to 28 equal to Junes death toll. I sincerely hope that people here who have been saying once Sadddam and the Sons are eliminated things will start to go better."

This is incorrect. Total number of US deaths do to hostile fire by month since May 1 or as follows:

May 8

June 16

July 15

Despite claims at the begining of July that the death rate from hostile fire was increasing, July has had about the same rate as June.

90% of the attacks are still in the Baghdad/Tikrit area. Only one US soldier has been killed by hostile fire in southern Iraq since May 1.

Old 07-22-2003, 04:59 PM   #17
Blue Crack Addict

Sting, like I said, I'm very pleased these 's are gone. It's a great day for Iraq. Please don't accuse people who opposed the war or whatever of being "anti-American". It's our flag, our heritage, our democracy, whatever our political views are. If we give a damn about the country enough to protest actions we thought were harmful to the country we love it's hardly fair to accuse us of being "Anti-American". Trusting Oxfam more than I do Donald Rumsfeld doesn't make me anti-American.

Old 07-22-2003, 05:02 PM   #18
Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 12:26 PM
Buh-bye......
Old 07-22-2003, 05:04 PM   #19
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

I certainly hope so...regarding the battle in Iraq, announcements have been made that in retrospect seem to have been premature...

But why the hell did it take so long to get Uday? He's practically a cripple. (No offense intended towards members of this forum who may be disabled.)
Old 07-22-2003, 05:05 PM   #20
ONE
love, blood, life

My mistake at not posting my source CNN. Here it is the CNN chart for the number of dead. You can read it for yourselves and see if the total for June and July are equal.

Sting, with all due respect next time a polite could you post where you got your numbers would suffice instead of accusing me of posting faulty information.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...sprj.irq.main/
Old 07-22-2003, 05:13 PM   #21
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadsox
My mistake at not posting my source CNN. Here it is the CNN chart for the number of dead. You can read it for yourselves and see if the total for June and July are equal.

Sting, with all due respect next time a polite could you post where you got your numbers would suffice instead of accusing me of posting faulty information.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/...sprj.irq.main/
What is a non-hostile death, exactly?

I remember hearing about some soldier dying in a "non-hostile" incident when he fell off the tower he was guarding. If we assume that soldiers are generally agile enough not to fall off tall buildings, I have some idea of what actually happened in this incident.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:39 PM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Verte76,

"Sting, like I said, I'm very pleased these 's are gone. It's a great day for Iraq. Please don't accuse people who opposed the war or whatever of being "anti-American". It's our flag, our heritage, our democracy, whatever our political views are. If we give a damn about the country enough to protest actions we thought were harmful to the country we love it's hardly fair to accuse us of being "Anti-American". Trusting Oxfam more than I do Donald Rumsfeld doesn't make me anti-American."

I strongly suggest you re-read precisely what I said. In no place do I claim that people who or are simply opposed to the war are anti-american. But you have accused me of saying something that I did not and I would ask that you please do not do that.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:42 PM   #23
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
I strongly suggest you re-read precisely what I said. In no place do I claim that people who or are simply opposed to the war are anti-american. But you have accused me of saying something that I did not and I would ask that you please do not do that.
It is true, he did not, he just lumped you all together in the same sentence. There was nothing intentional by it of course.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:51 PM   #24
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Dreadsox,

My source was in fact CNN, although I was a little high for the month of July and off by one for May and June. Deaths do to hostile fire for May, June and July. CNN has a table that goes in to detail and names all the service members from the coalition that have been killed in Iraq regardless of cause and how specifically they were killed.

May 7

June 17

July 12

Actually, I believe that the report is missing 3 hostile deaths from July. Non-the less, does not change the fact that there has been no increase in the number of deaths do to hostile fire from June to July. Deaths do to hostile fire in July are still less than they were in June at the current time.

"Sting, with all due respect next time a polite could you post where you got your numbers would suffice instead of accusing me of posting faulty information."

I will if its available and time permits, but this is a message/discussion board, and people don't have to have every word they type sited from somewhere.

What I said was correct.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:53 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Dreadsox,

"It is true, he did not, he just lumped you all together in the same sentence. There was nothing intentional by it of course."

Thats bullshit. Perhaps you need to read what I said.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:54 PM   #26
pax
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 01:26 PM
Pissing contest now officially over.

This thread returns to the issue of the death(s)(?) of Qusay and Uday Hussein within the next 3 posts or it will be closed.

Join Amnesty.
Old 07-22-2003, 05:55 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

Out respect for PAX, I will edit this post.

http://www.centcom.mil/CENTCOMNews/n...e=20030768.txt
Old 07-22-2003, 06:09 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by STING2
Verte76,

"Sting, like I said, I'm very pleased these 's are gone. It's a great day for Iraq. Please don't accuse people who opposed the war or whatever of being "anti-American". It's our flag, our heritage, our democracy, whatever our political views are. If we give a damn about the country enough to protest actions we thought were harmful to the country we love it's hardly fair to accuse us of being "Anti-American". Trusting Oxfam more than I do Donald Rumsfeld doesn't make me anti-American."

I'm sorry, Sting and mods. I fked up big time.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:29 PM   #29
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

verte76,

Thanks. Its cool.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:44 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Klaus

I hope they got them alive
If they were captured alive, this whole mess would end up in litigation - the great American tradition.