Saddam to be Executed next month.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin24 said:

Well Jesus is a hippy, and in the bible in revelations he will bring judgement, our execution, so what are you going to do argue with him??

you obiviously show that you care for a murder because you dont want to see him die.

You all keep saying life is life, but whens the last time you did anything for your fellow man.

If you want to keep them alive, fine but then I want more taxes take out of your pockets to build more jails. and I also want you to go feed, cloth and teach them like the hippy Jesus would.:mad:

This is the most BS post I've read in here in awhile. If you wanted to keep credibility in here, you've now lost it. :(

Justin24 said:

Well Jesus is a hippy, and in the bible in revelations he will bring judgement, our execution, so what are you going to do argue with him??

you obiviously show that you care for a murder because you dont want to see him die.

You all keep saying life is life, but whens the last time you did anything for your fellow man.

If you want to keep them alive, fine but then I want more taxes take out of your pockets to build more jails. and I also want you to go feed, cloth and teach them like the hippy Jesus would.:mad:

:tsk:

Dreadsox said:
If the judgement has been made by a jury then give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's.

I feel like this scripture gets misinterpreted all the time. I really don't think it was meant to equate Caesar with God by giving them both separate jurisdictions. :huh: It was meant to just satisfy those dudes so Jesus can walk away. They were clearly trying to trap him, by getting him to say something against the gov't.

Anyhow...how is one killing better than the other? Beacause the law says it is okay to kill certain people that makes it okay? Laws are indeed flawed and are changed through time as society progresses.

It boils down to basics. One person (or a group of people, be they a gang or a jury) believes someone else deserves to die. Same thing. I really don't think that society's manmade laws are going to continue to justify this act for very long, especially since there is a strong and growing movement against it.

Yay Maryland, for making progress, by the way.

Justin24 said:
I lost credibility for calling Jesus a Hippy?

You lost credibility for passing judgement on us with you whole "what have you done for your fellow man" comment. Nobody was passing judgement on you, but you went ahead and made a personal attack.

You don't know me, so don't make assumptions.

what ever. It's an honest question not an attack. Believe what you will.

Justin24 said:

i think your posts have hit an absolute low now.

No. It just shows how someone who doesnt follow the sheeple getting attacked by them, because of their views on the DP.

Justin24 said:
because of their views on the DP.

It's not your views, it's how you back up those views. You haven't done much to back them up. You post links to prove the opposite, you attack, you trivialize, and ignore facts.

I may have figured out why you are against it........ Is it because of the cost and that you dont really care if they live in jail forever or die??

Since cost is the factor in everything.

Justin24 said:
I may have figured out why you are against it........ Is it because of the cost and that you dont really care if they live in jail forever or die??

:huh: Where did you come up with that? And why have you ignored 20 different previous threads as to why I believe it's wrong?

We will leave it at this.

I will always support the DP, because for me it's the right thing to do.

Those opposed will follow either the scriptures or morals.

Justin24 said:

Are you being sarcastic, or have you really not read a single post contrary to your opinion?

Justin24 said:
We will leave it at this.

I will always support the DP, because for me it's the right thing to do.

Those opposed will follow either the scriptures or morals.

You still don't get it.:banghead:

I'm done.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

:huh: Where did you come up with that? And why have you ignored 20 different previous threads as to why I believe it's wrong?

You think it's wrong because life is so precious. 6Billion eh.

Your religious beliefs play a factor, and I think your following a fad.

Justin24 said:

and I think your following a fad.

And I think you are full of shit, and have ignored the logic, facts, and everything else shown to you.

How dare you accuse me a following a fucking fad? You of all people should know my history with this topic.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

And I think you are full of shit, and have ignored the logic, facts, and everything else shown to you.

How dare you accuse me a following a fucking fad? You of all people should know my history with this topic.

I do. And guess what I just found out by my aunt that my uncle was shot by his former college professor. I was told differently when I was young.

Sicy said:
It's perfectly fine to disagree with others in a respective manner, but sometimes when you feel like you are pounding your head against a brick wall over and over with the same person/people, its probably best to just try not interact with that person anymore. Just a thought.

:drool:

Sorry folks, but this thread has degenerated into a pointless cycle of non-sequiturs and personal insults. I see no good in allowing it to continue.

I'd also like to echo what Sicy said about extricating yourself from arguments you recognize have reached brick wall stage, rather than continuing with them. Once mutual exasperation sets in, the chances of anything productive emerging from the interaction are pretty low. This applies to everyone, and has nothing to do with the logic (or lack of it) in your position.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom