saddam is from venus...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
capt.nyet25006201434.saddams_guards_nyet250.jpg

did anyone see this on the drudge report today?

· While having little positive to say about either President George W. Bush or his father, George H. W. Bush, he expresses a desire to be “friends” with them.

· He also expresses a longing for the days when Ronald Reagan was still president.

:laugh:

am i wrong in saying that i think hanging out with Saddam would be a great time?

would i be wrong in saying that i'd actually enjoy watching Saddam kick George W's ass, and then return to jail?:wink:

eh ... i marched against the Iraq invasion, and have been highly critical of it since the beginning, but i'm not terribly sorry to see Uday and Qsay dead.

does that justify the massive blunder i think we've commited? no.

but i don't have much sympathy for such people.

WinnieThePoo said:
oh , so you really know those people

the bloodthirsty, murderous personalities of his two sons is no secret at all.

well-documented stories have been all over the newspapers for years, ranging from raping 14 year old girls to murdering soccer players who lose games.

sympathy for them, i have not.

Irvine511 said:

the bloodthirsty, murderous personalities of his two sons is no secret at all.

well-documented stories have been all over the newspapers for years, ranging from raping 14 year old girls to murdering soccer players who lose games.

sympathy for them, i have not.

Amen! I'm tired of people being so soft on creeps like this... who cares about understanding them? Just put 'em away...

WinnieThePoo said:
his two sons were killed , the country is destroyed
so fucking funny
Your sympathy for poor Uday and Qusay is touching, I will assume that you are sorry for all those who were murdered by the Mukhabarat; men women and children during Saddams reign of terror. I assume that you are sorry to those who suffered as their country was destroyed by Saddam; running it into the ground by diverting funds from essential infrastructure to fund his lavish lifestyle and his sons charming rape suites.

Wanna know Saddam's character then perhaps you should get to know his victims first. Warning, link above contains images of the mass graves of Iraq; a record of the regime and it's crimes.

Last edited:
A_Wanderer said:
Your sympathy for poor Uday and Qusay is touching, I will assume that you are sorry for all those who were murdered by the Mukhabarat; men women and children during Saddams reign of terror. I assume that you are sorry to those who suffered as their country was destroyed by Saddam; running it into the ground by diverting funds from essential infrastructure to fund his lavish lifestyle and his sons charming rape suites.

Wanna know Saddam's character then perhaps you should get to know his victims first. Warning, link above contains images of the mass graves of Iraq; a record of the regime and it's crimes.

:up: I'd thought I'd never agree with you Wanderboy....

Though I'm still against the war....

One can feel that the war was a massive mistake and still believe that Saddam and his ilk were incredibly evil people. I thought that went without saying.

A_Wanderer said:

and you are the noble knight of light , i presume ?
i have no sympathy for husein , but to make fun of it , when each day 1000000's of people dying in there , hell is on the streets , is even worse
theorists *

Millions of people every day, right, so that would mean the entire population of Iraq would be dead within less than 17 days. People should see what Iraq was like under Saddam, the extent of his terror and the torment exacted upon the Iraqi people, see what that particular hell was. War is not noble but it did depose Saddam and that at least delivered the hope of a better future, something that many Iraqi's are taking advantage of now and something that will surely overcome the terror that they face now.

Saddam's sons were monsters, and I wasn't sorry when they were killed. I too protested the invasion, and generally think the whole affair has been mismanaged to hell and back. But sympathy for his sons? No.

Saddam, Uday, and Qusay were extremely evil but that's not a reason for going to war with them. With this logic, we should've gone to war with like 10 other countries that have corrupt leadership. Obviously there must have been some other motive that was Our ratIonaLe for going to war with Iraq. Yes, it's good that Saddam is out of power and his sons are dead, but were the deaths of 2,000 American soldiers worth it? People say that freedom isn't free and we have to fight for our freedom....but Iraq did not present any threat to us.

I'm not saying it was OK to invade Iraq because of Saddam's sons. I opposed the Iraq war. There are many odious dictators around the globe. However, some in this forum did support the war.

Back
Top Bottom