Saddam, if you want Peace then...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
You must do the following:

? A public statement by Saddam, both in Iraq and abroad, admitting Iraq's possession of weapons of mass destruction and stating his regime has decided to give them up.

? A commitment to allow Iraqi scientists to be interviewed by UN arms inspectors outside Iraq, clear of any intimidation from Saddam's regime.

? The surrender and explanation of Iraq's alleged stocks of anthrax.

? A commitment to the destruction of proscribed missiles.

? The accounting for unmanned aircraft, or drones, which could be used to hit targets with chemical or biological weapons.

? A commitment to surrender all mobile bio-production laboratories for destruction.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,6119720%255E1702,00.html

I guess that even France and Russia would agree with that
they reason that it's possible to achieve that without a war on Iraq though
personally I don't trust saddamn

I don't think Saddam wants peace. He sees himself as a modern-day living Nebuchadnezzar, if not the living reincarnation of him, so I wouldn't expect too much good will from him.

Of course Saddam doesn't want peace. If he did it wouldn't be such hell to be anti-war. I've been involved in various and sundry causes for 20+ years and this is the most damn frustrating, tense issue I've ever been involved in. :madspit: :mad: :censored: :censored:

I don't think any of this is good enough. Bush won't settle for anything less than war and regime change. We all know that, so why are we fooling ourselves?

Melon

melon said:
I don't think any of this is good enough. Bush won't settle for anything less than war and regime change. We all know that, so why are we fooling ourselves?

Melon

...And the installation of a puppet dictator/leader in the form of a convicted felon named Chalabi, who will give Bush & Co. everything they want in a post-Saddam Iraq. :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom