Rules of engagement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

YellowKite

War Child
I am tired of the one liners like - 'Try again' or 'He is our leader we must support' 'There ya go' and general name calling.

I relish debates with people who have their facts straight. I respect that fact that they are informed opinions and not rote scripting fed to them even if they are opposite viewpoints.

Heck you may even learn something by listening instead of screaming down those who disagree with you.

I think tempers can run a little too high on both sides of the argument about war. It's obviously a very controversial issue and maybe some of us get a little too carried away when we're replying to something we disagree with :(

I think we can probably all learn something from other people here. Nobody has a monopoly on knowledge about Iraq, we can all learn from each other. (And that goes for both pro-war and anti-war people, I'm not being biased.)

...and let's all just try to count to ten before we reply to an especially controversial post. That way we can all have our say and hopefully still be friends once this is all over!

:reject:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I think tempers can run a little too high on both sides of the argument about war. It's obviously a very controversial issue and maybe some of us get a little too carried away when we're replying to something we disagree with :(

I think we can probably all learn something from other people here. Nobody has a monopoly on knowledge about Iraq, we can all learn from each other. (And that goes for both pro-war and anti-war people, I'm not being biased.)

...and let's all just try to count to ten before we reply to an especially controversial post. That way we can all have our say and hopefully still be friends once this is all over!

:reject:

HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT???

:censored: :censored: :censored:

:wave:

:sexywink:

FizzingWhizzbees said:

Good post.

I won?t count until ten though - not in FYM :wink: because I believe in spontanity.

Back
Top Bottom