Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

financeguy

ONE love, blood, life
If they expected us to retire quietly from the scene, the political elite are in for a surprise.

Today I am making some very big announcements.

First, from August 31 to September 2 in Minneapolis, we will host a handful of events that will shake the political establishment. Everything will culminate on Tuesday with the official launch of the Campaign for Liberty at the Rally for the Republic.

The Campaign for Liberty will be the largest organization for peace, freedom, the Constitution, and sound money in American history. It will launch in grand fashion with lots of special guests and - if the early television and print inquiries we’ve received are any indication - plenty of media attention.

Ron Paul’s Campaign For Liberty ? Blog Archive ? Letter from Ron

Although I certainly don't agree with everything Ron Paul stands for I say good for him for at least making an effort. Wish I could go. Good luck.

I've obviously expressed my platform differences with Ron Paul, and I'm not going to repeat them.

I will state that the modern Left could learn from him, though. Rather than pissing and moaning ad infinitum, the Left could organize similar events to pursue and make a public plea for its ideological aims--presuming it even has any anymore. The Democratic Party certainly isn't known as the party of vigorous ideals.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom