Republicans Just Might Be Sexy After All - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-09-2005, 11:12 AM   #16
Blue Crack Addict
 
nbcrusader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southern California
Posts: 22,071
Local Time: 11:47 AM
Love and peace...................................through strength
__________________

__________________
nbcrusader is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 11:30 AM   #17
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 02:47 PM
sad to tell all the girls in this thread, but all these potentially sexy Republican men would probably be far more interested in me than you. as we've been finding out, most Republican men are closted homosexuals.

who allow gay hookers into the WH press room.
__________________

__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:35 PM   #18
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 07:47 PM


Irvine you just broke my heart. You're stealing all the good men away from me!

__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:40 PM   #19
ONE
love, blood, life
 
A_Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wild West
Posts: 12,518
Local Time: 05:47 AM
Don't worry love, I am apparently waaay hetero (the quiz told me so ). Now come over here and
__________________
A_Wanderer is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:40 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 07:47 PM




__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 01:42 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
 
joyfulgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 16,615
Local Time: 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
sad to tell all the girls in this thread, but all these potentially sexy Republican men would probably be far more interested in me than you. as we've been finding out, most Republican men are closted homosexuals.

who allow gay hookers into the WH press room.
__________________
joyfulgirl is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 02:35 PM   #22
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Irvine511's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 30,499
Local Time: 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2democrat


Irvine you just broke my heart. You're stealing all the good men away from me!


it's the Democrat males who are straight -- you're still in luck.

come on, you didn't want to date Scott McClelland anyway, did you?
__________________
Irvine511 is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 02:40 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict
 
MrsSpringsteen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 24,997
Local Time: 02:47 PM
so where's the proof of this statement

“Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed – two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all.”

I won't believe it w/ out proof And I'm not talking about e-mailing one of those guys from Hannidate
__________________
MrsSpringsteen is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 02:48 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511



it's the Democrat males who are straight -- you're still in luck.

come on, you didn't want to date Scott McClelland anyway, did you?
no i didn't...

thanks for comforting me
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 03:08 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Macfistowannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Ohio
Posts: 4,129
Local Time: 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
so where's the proof of this statement

“Those on the right are presumed to be all about power and greed – two really sexy traits in the bedroom. They want it, they want it now, and they’ll do anything to get it. And I’m not talking about some pansy-assed victory, I’m talking about full on jackpot, satisfaction for all.”

I won't believe it w/ out proof And I'm not talking about e-mailing one of those guys from Hannidate
So what's she look like?
__________________
Macfistowannabe is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 05:56 PM   #26
Forum Moderator
 
yolland's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 7,471
Local Time: 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511
...most Republican men are closted homosexuals.
...as are most readers of Playgirl. It's not primarily women who 'read' it.
__________________
yolland is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 06:01 PM   #27
War Child
 
najeena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: an island paradise
Posts: 995
Local Time: 07:47 PM
I don't see it. But living in a place that's been described as 'a bastion of blue' in the most liberal county of a liberal state, it's only natural.
__________________
najeena is offline  
Old 03-09-2005, 06:08 PM   #28
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2democrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: England by way of 'Murica.
Posts: 22,140
Local Time: 07:47 PM
wow najeena, sounds like heaven!
__________________
U2democrat is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:33 PM   #29
War Child
 
najeena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: an island paradise
Posts: 995
Local Time: 07:47 PM
'Tis!
__________________
najeena is offline  
Old 03-10-2005, 06:38 PM   #30
ONE
love, blood, life
 
A_Wanderer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: The Wild West
Posts: 12,518
Local Time: 05:47 AM
Hmmm, group think much ~ for me there is nothing more boring than sitting in a room full of people who think like me.
__________________

__________________
A_Wanderer is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com