Renaming Tolkien's Two Towers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Some people really are fooked up hey, I mean if this shit is serious it really makes me so angry- one of their arguments is that Jackson and New Line are cashing in on the tragedy- ummmm hello!, but the book has been titled that for years and now do we change the name of anything that might have the world two, twin or towers to something less offensive- watch out U2 soon you may be just 'U' due to some jack ass with too much time on their hands......anyway this has really pissed me off- how dare anyone interfere with Tolkien or LOTR:mad:

I support this cause! Mr. Tolkien should be ashamed of himself, capitalizing on an American Tragedy! Instead of seeing this disgusting movie, I'll stay at home with my American flags, watch the 9-11 memorial videos I ordered, and listen to my post 9-11 tribute CDs!

I also say we should get rid of the number eleven, or at least always spell it out. Seeing the two 1's standing next to each other, just like the World Trade Center always reminds me of the terrible events that occurred in September of last year.

Also, they should change the emergency phone number from 911 to something else. Their use of 911 is also clearly an attempt to remind us all of the horrible events, and hurt America even more.

Not George Lucas said:
I support this cause! Mr. Tolkien should be ashamed of himself, capitalizing on an American Tragedy! Instead of seeing this disgusting movie, I'll stay at home with my American flags, watch the 9-11 memorial videos I ordered, and listen to my post 9-11 tribute CDs!

I also say we should get rid of the number eleven, or at least always spell it out. Seeing the two 1's standing next to each other, just like the World Trade Center always reminds me of the terrible events that occurred in September of last year.

Also, they should change the emergency phone number from 911 to something else. Their use of 911 is also clearly an attempt to remind us all of the horrible events, and hurt America even more.

But I just spent $300,000 on a Porsche 911!!!!!!DAMMIT!!!!

I demand you publically apologize to all American citizens for buying that Porshe! Then burn it! If buying a foreign Porsche 911 isn't a hate crime, I don't know what is! Your actions are a smack across the face of the American people and an act of terrorism.

Oh for fuk sake three of those siggies was enough to get my buttocks rollin on the floor...but the whole petition is bullshit in my eyes...I mean....its after a fuking book......so when I tink of the Two Towers, I tink of LOTR NOT World Trade Centre......too many pple taking it waaaaaaaay too serious.......(no offense)

of course this whole ting is more likely a joke.......but if there were pple takin it serious..............:rolleyes:....cam on, wake up!

Back
Top Bottom