Rate and advise Bono on Meet The Press if you watched it. Add Comments please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate the effectiveness of Bono's Meet the Press interview.

• Bono hit a homerun and convinced many fence sitters

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Bono didn't say anything new but I know his heart is in the right place and I will continue to suppo

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Bono did a great job sounded intellegent swayed perhaps a few but should shave, take off his glasses

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
u2bonogirl said:

blasphemy!
:p
You can take the scruff but you may never take the chest.
besides, theres got to be some undersexed women of power that could be swung by that chest :drool:

You are very wise!!!! No one should ever tell Bono to close that shirt!!! EVER!!!!:yes:

cooper360_12.jpg

Well judging by his latest TV appearnce.. one or 2 things or possibly 3 things have happened here..:wink:

1. Bono hasn't seen this thread.:angry:

2. Bono has seen this thread and decided to keep his look the same, however he looks a little fresher and presentable.:up:

3. Bono realizing it's only Stewart Anderson and no conseratives will watch it didn't think the interview merited a makeover.

I only offer Bono my counsel as a broadminded, openminded Republican, wanting to help his great voice speak and present well so he will be able to soften the hearts of the hard hearted who control the money.

I wish he would consider the suggestions here if he were to peek in this fourm.

db9
:)

Last edited:
u2bonogirl said:
It would be like telling the pope to take off his dress :wink:

I think you have a point there :up: Bono may belive that they expect the lead singer of a ROCK band to look a certian way....(jeans, t-shirt,shades)
...I think he would look like he was trying to hard to conform if he started wearing suits to every interview....:grumpy:

diamond said:
cooper360_12.jpg

_41247779_bono.jpg

time waits for no man and it won't wait for bono

he is on tour

and he wants to have this look

sure he could have moosed back the hair and shaved and put on a broooks bros. suit

then we would have nothing but side by side pics like the one I posted

the right would have ammo to call him a fraud

be careful what you wish for

Carmelu2fan said:

I think you have a point there :up: Bono may belive that they expect the lead singer of a ROCK band to look a certian way....(jeans, t-shirt,shades)
...I think he would look like he was trying to hard to conform if he started wearing suits to every interview....:grumpy:
If he started looking different then people would just criticise him for 'selling out to the politicians'
or not being himself or something
people like bono for bono, and he's different than a lot of the people trying to get their agenda looked at. He stands out

u2bonogirl said:

If he started looking different then people would just criticise him for 'selling out to the politicians'

he's already been lamabasted by his comptempories/counterparts so what would it hurt?

people like bono for bono

not the ppl standing in his way controling the purse strings.

then we would have nothing but side by side pics like the one I posted

too many fair minded ppl on the right would slap the the pious conseratives down if they were to badmouth or use cheap tactics that you are suggesting Mr Deep. GW would be the first defender of Bono and already has to blocheaded pious minded conseratives...

out,
db9

He didnt get to where he is today by being something he's not. Theres something special about him and he's very captivating.
Of course theres going to be people that dont like him, but those that do will appreciate him whether he looks the part or not.
The people that dont like him wont start liking him because he broke out the bic and pomade. Hes pushing for some unpopular things in some peoples (pocket)books
What they dont see is that he's
sexy
:wink:

u2bonogirl said:
He didnt get to where he is today by being something he's not ... ...
those that do will appreciate him whether he looks the part or not....

I agree w these 2 statements.:)

He also looked good on CNN Anderson's Cooper's interview.
Perhaps that look is a happy medium.

:)

db9

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom