Radical Islam...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Radical Islam...

Rono said:
Why post you something like Adjusting sarcasm filter. Does it make you feel good, trying to bellittle people ?

Communicating through forum posts is imperfect. I could not tell from your post if (1) you honestly did not know when the crusades took place or (2) you were using the Crusades as a negative mark on Christians today.

I apologize if you felt belittled by the comment.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Radical Islam...

nbcrusader said:

I think you missed my point. I am not trying to defend Falwell or explain what he said. I don't beleive the term "terrorist" is accurate in describing Mohammad.

yep I missed it:banghead:

Sorry

Islamofascism is probably a better title to this thread.

Also it's not lost me that they are an "equal opportunity" menace...Christians in Sudan, Hindus in Kashmir, Jews in Israel...

And finally, its Jerry "freakin" Fallwell! Notwithstanding the "slander" on Mohamed, Ppl over there should consider the source b4 they run out and start rioting and killing.... How?s it? "Sticks and stones..."

us3 said:
Islamofascism is probably a better title to this thread.

Also it's not lost me that they are an "equal opportunity" menace...Christians in Sudan, Hindus in Kashmir, Jews in Israel...

And finally, its Jerry "freakin" Fallwell! Notwithstanding the "slander" on Mohamed, Ppl over there should consider the source b4 they run out and start rioting and killing.... How?s it? "Sticks and stones..."

I'm glad someone recognizes the plight of hindus in kashmir...the fact that they attempted to commit genocide against them and the fact that 10 million hindus live in refugee camps in their own country to due ethnic cleansing in kashmir..it seems to a be an issue that almost no one knows about.

Arun V said:

I'm glad someone recognizes the plight of hindus in kashmir...the fact that they attempted to commit genocide against them and the fact that 10 million hindus live in refugee camps in their own country to due ethnic cleansing in kashmir..it seems to a be an issue that almost no one knows about.

It is devastating what's happening in Kashmir. Here is a good website to read about the history and current situation:

http://www.left-turn.org/feature/archive/kashmir/ashman.html

joyfulgirl said:

It is devastating what's happening in Kashmir. Here is a good website to read about the history and current situation:

http://www.left-turn.org/feature/archive/kashmir/ashman.html

actually...that article is a bit crap...seems to claim that somehow Kasmiri's have been denied the right to self determination.

Before Kashmir was denied a plebacite to determine it's future...they launched a massive capmaign against hindus...killing a number of them...and exiling more than 10 million. Essentially tampering with the plebacite

On these gorund india has denied a plebacite to kashmir ( and rightfully so).

Also...Kashmir has participated in indian elections and it's govermental process and has recieved funds from the indian govt....thus...as far as I'm concerned..they are part of india by their own consent.

so as to not hijack this thread.....I'll post another thread on the matter later tonight.

There are a lot of other articles on the site, too. I don't know much about the history myself -- I'm just trying to learn about the situation, so if you have other sources to direct me/us to, bring 'em on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom