racism rant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Just because you meet 9 Asians who don't speak English well,

doesn't mean the 10th one you meet is illiterate as well!

doesn't mean you have to start talking to all Asians in broken English when you first meet them. It desn't matter if you think doing this bridges the gap, or makes you a 'speech sympathiser', it is insulting nonetheless!

doesn't mean most Asians are stupid!

doesn't mean those Asians can't write in English well!

I'm sick of this place.

foray

It doesn`t mean that those other 9 Asians , because can`t speak English, are illiterate.

Read you, Rono

i think you kind of missed her point rono

just remember that they are the ignorant ones matey.
they will always exist
stupid people flood our world
next time, just screw with their heads, i say

I mean, it seems so childish to 'get back' at them, especially since I am not a child anymore, and it seems like I'd stoop down to their level. Yet I want to so badly! Though I know I'd fail at it.

:(

I sympathize in a weird way foray. my dad does this, he thinks he is being nice and helping the people out, and he's definitely not a stupid person either (actually he's a wonderful person). I've yelled at him many times about it but he just doesnt get it; i think its embarrassing. just let it go, you are a lot better than that anyway

zooropamanda said:
i think you kind of missed her point rono

just remember that they are the ignorant ones matey.
they will always exist
stupid people flood our world
next time, just screw with their heads, i say

Hmmm,:sad:

zooropamanda said:
the first sentence was to you Rono, not the rest.

Uh, what I think Rono was getting at was that you used the word "illiterate" incorrectly.

Last edited:
foray said:
It desn't matter if you think doing this bridges the gap, or makes you a 'speech sympathiser', it is insulting nonetheless!

foray

Hahaha.. This is GREAT! I love this quote.. You have just taken a Cottonelle roll of Toilet Paper (The Quilted Kind)... Wiped your Ass, and Smeared it into the face of EVERY SINGLE LIBERAL DEMOCRAT ON THIS PLANET with this statement (Starting with Elizabeth from Interference). Hahhaa.. Beautifully Done..

Diamond.. this deserves a HooAH,
L.Unplugged

U2Bama said:
Lemonite:

Why do you always talk about toilet paper and shit?

~U2Alabama

The Cottonelle was a new one... I was actually laughing myself at it.. hahha..

Ah Bama. You are prodding the inner creative aspects of my Left Deltoid.. At least I do not try to hide it in what on the surface appears to be a Deep and Intellectual Statement.. Hahaha..

However I will stretch my imagination and branch out into a stronger variety of Descriptive Phrases for all the trash (Sometimes Brilliant Garbage) that we don't realize we are writing.

Keeping our Streets Safe from Ignorance,
L.Unplugged

Last edited:
well...

this is alarming.

lemonite, id like to take the time to tell you to please refrain from participating in this discussion, for you are acting foolish and are making a spectacle of a serious issue. thank you.

foray, i dont know what happened, but obviously i can tell it bugs ya.

let me tell you the other side of the coin.

if people talk slow to you, in english ofcourse, i believe their intentions are in the right place. i know ive done this before, and i do not mean to be racist in any way shape or form. when i was in europe, the little french i did know, i DID appreciate it when people spoke french slowly to me.

ofcourse your english is so good, i was surprised to hear it wasnt even your native language.

i guess im just trying to say that maybe that persons intentions were in the right place... :S but then again, maybe they werent?

id like to hear what happened actually.

i hope you feel better soon.

"irriterate", haha, that was funny, Lemonite, but don't try too hard, okay?

I should have known this thread would attract some pusillanimous poops, so mods, please lock it. Thanks all.

foray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom