Questions, Anyone? - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Free Your Mind > Free Your Mind Archive
Old 08-30-2002, 08:54 PM   #106
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 09:55 AM

Originally posted by Lara Mullen
Siamese twins with 2 heads but one brain- is that 2 ppl or one person with 2 of each body part?? If one person is sick- is the other twin sick??? They think the same thoughts- which twin is thinking which???
I am going to have to start deferring the science inquiries in order to avoid charges of malpractice, bad science, or whatever they come up with. But I will give this a try.

1 person with 2 of each body part (except the brain) is my guess. Has this ever happened? The 2 Guatemalan girls have seperate brains. I would also guess that they share much of the same blood, and I think one's illness would infect the other as well. One brain = one set of thoughts.

Originally posted by Lara Mullen
You know the way the universe started was by the big bang theory- ok so if the universe is expanding and expanding- will it ever stop expanding??

Whats it exapanding through??? A big box??? Can it be nothingness because there must be something outside our universe- it just cant be expanding into NOTHING cus that seems IMPOSSIBLE

Are there lots of universes all expanding and one day they will meet with each other??
If it isi infinite, it will not stop expanding. If it is finite, it will stop expanding one day.

It is expanding through a large 1972 Chrysler Imperial sadan with fender skirts, power windows, and an 8-track tape deck. Either that or nothingness.

This is the only universe, so it will not meet any others along the way.