Questions, Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: i thought it was wilted flower and angela onion. dumbass.

LOVE MUSCLE said:

yeah but don't you remember when I was the sherriff and I combined you two?

of course I owe a BIG apology to Angela Onion for that:der:

___

:wave:

And of course, I will be printing this out (the apology) and framing it. Thank you, Love Tendon.

Looks like you pulled a muscle old boy.

i'll sheriff your face

Angela Harlem said:

And of course, I will be printing this out (the apology) and framing it. Thank you, Love Tendon.

Looks like you pulled a muscle old boy.

does this mean i'm a kiwi? :scratch:

I still think it is just a pulled muscle...nothing to worry about.

Screamer i promise not to call you a canuck or kiwi or anything anymore. It is clear who the real enemy amongst us is.

:sad:

he is an evil man, er... organ.

Angela Harlem said:
Screamer i promise not to call you a canuck or kiwi or anything anymore. It is clear who the real enemy amongst us is.

:sad:

truce.

:sad: :sad:

Will the National Baseball League resolve their issues by Friday or will they go on strike??:rant:

Gina Marie said:
Next question-what will happen to Martha?

3353555923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C%3A%3A7527%3Bot1lsi

I love this magazine cover !!!

:laugh:

For the moment I don't have a question to ask Mr Bama....I shall return later with more inspiration.

Lilly said:
what's the deal with wisdom teeth? i'm only getting one in right now...and it's anoying. why are they named wisdom teeth? what pushes them up to become real teeth? do i have to get them pulled?

Your wisdom teeth are typicall two pair of teeth (one pair of uppers and one pair of lowers) which grown in during the ages of 17-30. They do not replace any baby teeth as most other adult teeth do, and since they come appear at an older age, they are called "wisdom teeth" ('from age comes wisdom,' or like what you were saying about me being wise or whatever due to my age in your Iraq thread). The mature development of other jaw bones forces them into place. You do not have to get them removed if they are not painful; I still have mine.

~U2Alabama

diamond said:
Will BYU be in any sufficant-sp bowl or will they b chumped out again..and are The Osmonds indirectly responisible for this lovely team getting chumped out every year?

No, they will not be in a significant bowl, nor will they be "chumped out again." They do not get "chumped out;" the reasonthey do not make it to siginificant bowl games is because they play a weak schedule in a weak conference and usually choke at the end of the season. It has nothing to do with the Osmonds.

Originally posted by diamondwassup?

Joe Walsh asked the crowd that same question at the Eagles' concert.

~U2Alabama

Walkron said:
Will the National Baseball League resolve their issues by Friday or will they go on strike??

Amidst all of the finger pointing, both sides have been saying that there has been progress ecah day lately, and Bud goes to the table tomorrow; I do not anticipate a strike, but if one does occur, I would encourage you to watch some college football this weekend and the next.

~U2Alabama

The English language.Can you explain this.Plurals
If more than one house is "houses" then how come
more than one mouse is "mice"? :scratch:

Walkron said:
The English language.Can you explain this.Plurals
If more than one house is "houses" then how come
more than one mouse is "mice"?

There are several, perhaps too many, of these "exceptions to the rule" in the English language. Although I took some form of English/composition/grammar throughout most of my educational career, I never received a satisfactory explanation for these anamolies. Perhaps it is for the sake of diversity.

~U2Alabama

bullet the blue sky said:
Bearing in mind I know the answer to this question...

What is the difference between a duck?

There are several differences between a duck:

One is a noun and one is a verb.

One leg is the same.

One has feathers.

My original answer is free beer.

Bullet The Blue Sky, I ask you:

What's the sound of one hand clapping?

~U2Alabama

Lara Mullen said:
Siamese twins with 2 heads but one brain- is that 2 ppl or one person with 2 of each body part?? If one person is sick- is the other twin sick??? They think the same thoughts- which twin is thinking which???

I am going to have to start deferring the science inquiries in order to avoid charges of malpractice, bad science, or whatever they come up with. But I will give this a try.

1 person with 2 of each body part (except the brain) is my guess. Has this ever happened? The 2 Guatemalan girls have seperate brains. I would also guess that they share much of the same blood, and I think one's illness would infect the other as well. One brain = one set of thoughts.

Lara Mullen said:
You know the way the universe started was by the big bang theory- ok so if the universe is expanding and expanding- will it ever stop expanding??

Whats it exapanding through??? A big box??? Can it be nothingness because there must be something outside our universe- it just cant be expanding into NOTHING cus that seems IMPOSSIBLE

Are there lots of universes all expanding and one day they will meet with each other??

If it isi infinite, it will not stop expanding. If it is finite, it will stop expanding one day.

It is expanding through a large 1972 Chrysler Imperial sadan with fender skirts, power windows, and an 8-track tape deck. Either that or nothingness.

This is the only universe, so it will not meet any others along the way.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom