Questions, Anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooooh boy. How wrong is it to appreciate Gina Marie's pic there? Who IS that guy? I am happily married. It is wrong to look at pictures of strange men like that. But wow, what a great looking fella.
I'm off to make my husband some lunch.

Angela Harlem said:
How wrong is it to appreciate Gina Marie's pic there? Who IS that guy? I am happily married.

It is not necessarily "wrong" for you to appreciate the picture of Tom Brady, as long as you do not "lust" over it. Only "lust in your heart" as former U.S. President Jimmy Carter is wont to say.

The guy in the photo is Tom Brady, quarterback for the NFL's New England Patriots, and MVP of last year's Super Bowl (for which 4 guys from Ireland provided halftime entertainment).

~U2Alabama

Fellas-
Plez refrain from desecrating a Bono/DB9 principle-ie-"transcending boundreies, breaking barrierers and conquering great divides."..
-Bono 1987

Bono said this when a lot of you were considering becoming fans:)
Some were in diapers , that are here now:)
I had been a long time fan already:larry:
I heard him saying this live:yes:
thank u
db9:dance: :wave: :cool:

Last edited:
why???

I have another question..

Why in God's name did I teach Diamond how to post smileys? Well, of course that was before they were clickable..now they seem to be even more abundant in his posts.

:banghead: :banghead: :scream:

Oh and one more-is Regis Philbin really only 71 today?

h_bag.gif

Last edited:
Re: why???

Gina Marie said:
Why in God's name did I teach Diamond how to post smileys? Well, of course that was before they were clickable..now they seem to be even more abundant in his posts.

My guess is because his posts seemed unemotional without smilies. Yeah, right.

Gina Marie said:
Oh and one more-is Regis Philbin really only 71 today?

No, he is not 71 today. He is 69 today. He was born August 25, 1933 in New York, NY.

~U2Alabama

i'm going to use the list function and help you out. isn't that nice?

• why is it that my mom says that my wit is a bad thing when i clearly inherited it from her?
  • can one be overly witty?
  • is it bad that i'm counting down the minutes until next weekend when i'm out of this place?

i am thoroughly enjoying this thread. i feel enlightened. so i shall ask lord bama a question.

what do you think nd's chances are this year?

i look forward to your opinion and wisdom.

p.s. - regis is a domer. i am quite proud.

Re: i'm going to use the list function and help you out. isn't that nice?

Lilly said:
  • why is it that my mom says that my wit is a bad thing when i clearly inherited it from her?
  • can one be overly witty?
  • is it bad that i'm counting down the minutes until next weekend when i'm out of this place?

• That is a great mystery of genetic blame/responsibility; similar to the way that my family members criticize my sarcasm/smart-mouthing (which I picked up from them, no less).
  • Yes. But I don't think you are overly witty.
  • No; I am doing the same thing, as I will be out of this place too. But it is mainly because I am looking forward to canned beer and complimentary peanuts on the airplane.
  • ~U2Alabama

Gina Marie said:
Hmm, there is some confusion about Regis' age..my local paper said he's 71

See THIS.

Gina Marie said:
Next question-what will happen to Martha?

Nothing; someone in the Senate or COngress has already alleged that the whole investigation is another "vast, right wing conspiracry" or witch hunt or whatever due to her personal political views.

~U2Alabama

Screaming Flower said:
what do you think nd's chances are this year?

I think they will post a record somewhere in the range of 7-5, maybe 8-4, an improvement over last year's 5-6. Michigan and FSU will be tough, but FSU is definitely beatable this year (they barely clinched victory over Iowa State last night with a 4 second goal line stand). I think Tyrone Willingham is a good coach, and he will act rapidly in turning the program around, much like Dennis Franchione has started doing for my beloved Alabama. The academic loss of Julius Jones should not matter because one thing Notre Dame never lacks is talent; someone should step up in his place easily.

~U2Alabama

Last edited:
bama~

what's the deal with wisdom teeth? i'm only getting one in right now...and it's anoying. why are they named wisdom teeth? what pushes them up to become real teeth? do i have to get them pulled?

BYU football
Will BYU be in any sufficant-sp bowl or will they b chumped out again..and are The Osmonds indirectly responisible for this lovely team getting chumped out every year?:angry:

wassup?
DB9

Back
Top Bottom