quebec should be removed from canada by extreme force.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My personal opinion, so don't kill me. The Quebec issue is never going to end, ever. Who won the bloody war anyway? This question is pointless and the people that are for Quebec sovereignty are never going to be on the same team as the rest of the country. Perhaps it's time they leave. Sorry, it's the way I feel and I'm not alone with this sentiment here in Vancouver.

[...]

If Quebec doesn't want to be a part of this very successful and modern system, then, off you go. Good luck.:wave:

Very well - as long as you don't put all Quebecers in one big category. Not all Quebecers want independence. In fact, the majority of Quebecers don't want it. So Québec is not going anywhere, which is good news both for Québec and Canada, in my opinion.

The independence debate has been going on for ages and will not die out anytime soon, although the trend is indeed towards a steady decline.

Seriously, you should see what family reunions are like in Québec - politics are usually verboten, since half the family is separatist and the other half is federalist! (In my family, anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom