Protesters Accuse Bush of 'Exterminating the Muslim Race'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:
This election was about fear and pseudo morals.
Al Qaida originally planned three attacks on our country, and 9/11 was actually intended to attack the west coast as well. Terrorism isn't an issue that was made up, and we are better safe than sorry. "Pseudo morals", huh? There is nothing fake about opposing abortion, doctor-assisted suicide, and euthanasia. As for you, you are outspoken about the death penalty. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you voted for Clinton and Gore, who both supported it. You're outspoken about gay marriage. I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you voted for Kerry, who did not support it.

"John Kerry favors civil unions, not gay marriage. It's that simple," spokesman David Wade said.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2001856164_kerrygays12.html

Also, Kerry had every opportunity to furtherly whack Bush with the economy, and instead he focused on Halliburton, stem cell research, and Iraq. As the election results would indicate, it got him nothing.

Yes there are also strong reports that show Bush's administration had ample warning of 9/11 and didn't do squat.

Telling voters there will be another attack if they vote for Kerry. Raising security alert warnings but not really saying when or where or even what to do; is using fear no way around it. What else is it for? What's the point of announcing you are raising it to orange but not provide information? Useless, that's like having a huge hurricane coming to town and all you say is "hurricane alert" and you don't provide evacuation plans or at least tell them to get off the streets. They used terrorism. They enstilled FEAR, and many fell for it.

Actually no I didn't vote for Clinton but I did vote for Kerry, but never did I claim they supported every issue that I did.

Problem is abortion was not the issue anyone claiming "morals" voted for. If anyone thinks Bush is going to ban abortion than you are fooling yourselves, he never even claimed to try. But he says he'd ban gay marriage, and there were 11 states that had gay marriage votes on their ballots, none had abortion. So really it all hinged on one thing maintaining a 2nd class citizen. PSEUDO-MORALS!!!

Of course, I would hate to turn this thread into another gay marriage thread. Kerry didn't even support it, I believe you can give it a break. Apparently, you are ignoring the Partial-Birth Abortion ban which Clinton never had the balls to sign. The EU sure bitched about it, but I say screw 'em. You can believe that Bush will do everything in his power to overturn abortion "rights."

I have to wonder where you got the "Telling voters there will be another attack if they vote for Kerry." In what context? Certainly they campaigned hard on portraying Kerry as "soft on terrorism."

"Raising security alert warnings but not really saying when or where or even what to do; is using fear no way around it."

TerrorAlertChart.jpg

"They used terrorism. They enstilled FEAR, and many fell for it."
So in this point of view, our administration is filled with terrorists. Of course, Kerry has his share of shock value, no denying that. "I will HUNT and KILL the terrorists." Also, Kerry used FEAR (and these capital letters are to even out yours :)) in his campaign insinuating a draft if Bush would get re-elected. He did this at my college, no joke.

Macfistowannabe said:
Kerry didn't even support it, I believe you can give it a break.
Please tell me where anyone said he did. But what he didn't believe in was fucking up our constitution with ammendments.

Macfistowannabe said:
Apparently, you are ignoring the Partial-Birth Abortion ban which Clinton never had the balls to sign. The EU sure bitched about it, but I say screw 'em.[/B]
Already signed before this election, and Clinton nor the EU had nothing to do with this election.
Macfistowannabe said:
You can believe that Bush will do everything in his power to overturn abortion "rights." [/B]
He hasn't stated so.
Macfistowannabe said:
I have to wonder where you got the "Telling voters there will be another attack if they vote for Kerry." In what context? Certainly they campaigned hard on portraying Kerry as "soft on terrorism." [/B]
Direct quote from Cheney. Suprise you missed it, it had a whole thread to itself in here.

Macfistowannabe said:
So in this point of view, our administration is filled with terrorists. [/B]
They abused "terrorism", to enstill fear. No one called them terrorists.
Macfistowannabe said:
Of course, Kerry has his share of shock value, no denying that. "I will HUNT and KILL the terrorists." [/B]
Yeah I'm not quite sure you are grasping the concept of enstilling fear. That quote would enstill fear in terrorists not voters.:huh:

Macfistowannabe said:
Also, Kerry used FEAR (and these capital letters are to even out yours :)) in his campaign insinuating a draft if Bush would get re-elected. He did this at my college, no joke. [/B]
I know he spoke of a backdoor draft which does exist. I can't remember him directly saying "there will be a draft if Bush is elected", if he did he was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom